SASS Wire Forum

My Wife "Coined One" Yesterday

Subdeacon Joe

As long as it's not the sound of breaking crockery, splintering glass, screaming or gunshots, everything is OK.

Bonus points for no blood on the floor.

At least that's what my wife used to say.

But she REALLY knew me.

8 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Decisions decisions…

1F1F0AFD-CA96-43FA-94F9-1450E8F7D268.jpeg

This is proof of one of three things.

Number one - Bob does not have a dog.

Number two - if if Bob does have a dog it does not shed.

Number three - Bob is extremely anal about keeping his house clean.

I have a dog. She sheds like nobody's business. If I don't wear my shoes today, tomorrow they will be covered in dog hair.

If that mug rack was in my house, you would not be able to see the mugs on the bottom for the dog hair, and whyWHILE you could see the ones on the second shelf, they would be coated with a layer of dog hair also. B)

Also, having mugs that close to the floor, dog tail would knock them off. That would solve the problem of having too many mugs. Wagging dog tail knock them to the floor and break them. :lol:

11 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Yesterday I was up a couple of  hours before my wife.  I waited, and then about 0630 started the coffee.  About 10 minutes later she came out and said,
"Ah!  The Siren smell of brewing coffee!"

"Siren smell"

I like it!

I like it, too.  It really expresses how coffee wakes some folks up.

you think you got cups ? we got well close to 1000 cups in my wifes collection , a lot are disp[ayed in the shelving units that fill the kitchen but many are seasonal and are stored save for the proper time , there is a whole cabinet set aside for the daily use alone , i never want to move ...i cant imagine that packin job 

Archived