SASS Wire Forum

Man Ruins Romantic Weekend

Subdeacon Joe

So glad I wasn’t drinking a Mountain Dew. That was great! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Joe :D

My wife asked me what I was thinking the other day. Without hesitating I said “My Glock 45. Love that gun.
I was thinking I might put a green dot on it, but then I was also thinking of converting my two Glock 34s back to factory parts then adding some Hi-Vix fiber optic Tritium night sights, but then I may just leave them be. What do you think?”…

She rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen. 
I plan to be completely honest when she asks that question in the future. She leaves me be after I answer…:)

10 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Unrealistic female expectations. B)

LL

Yep!

My mom taught me to take a few seconds to think of something nice to say before answering.  I usually managed to do that, but one time about this time of year we were in a mall and she was looking in a window.  I stopped and looked a model inside and she asked me that question.  I was thinking about the model ( a real knockout) and a said that would look really good on you.

It cost me almost nine hundred dollars for a blonde mink coat...in California where it almost never gets cold....and where she wore it about ten times in twenty years.  We gave it to our daughter when she got married.

They lived in California but have recently moved to South Carolina in a tropical rain forest near Flat Rock...where it isn't likely to get worn much there either.

On 9/24/2022 at 7:29 PM, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Unrealistic female expectations. B)

LL

Bingo!!

5 hours ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

Women spend more time worrying about what men are thinking than men do thinking.  

Man, you have just summed up a HUGE part of history's problems with that statement!

I am so thankful Mrs. Doc has never asked me that question. She is probably smart enough to know she doesn't want to know the answer.

image.jpeg.6257fdfd84159fb5251658829a6c93cd.jpeg

5 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

His reply was better than, "You don't sweat much for a fat lady."

............ yes, his reply was better, ....... not much better, ...... but better non the less .....   :blush:

Archived