SASS Wire Forum

I was enjoying my egg salad sammich on the porch when suddenly….

Utah Bob #35998

1 hour ago, Rip Snorter said:

I clicked on it and my computer went to a reboot!

Mine went to Microsoft Store and wanted me to complete a purchase. Finally got rid of it and items that hung on and found in downloads. Just did a scan and was able to delete all. Weird!

Worked for me!!  It hitched a little, but it worked.

1 hour ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Mine wanted to download it. I didn't.

Don’t know why. It was uploaded direct from my IPad. It’s not linked to anything.

1 hour ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

UB:

First  time I've heard your voice...and they obeyed!!!!

LL

I yam the Turkey whisperer.

That's what I was thinking: Main course for Thanksgiving was in your yard!

Our Canadian Thanksgiving is coming up October 10, so I better pick-up a turkey soon.

Yum!

Open face hot sandwich on sour dough with thick, rich gravy, mashed garlic potatoes, buttered corn, a couple of sweet rolls with butter, a cranberry medley salad, and hot Dutch apple lattice topped pie and vanilla ice cream or Cheddar cheese.

Coffee with the meal and Glayva for sipping (if I can ever get it in the States again) after the table is cleared and I'm lazing around.

We had flocks coming up over the floodwall in Elyria from where they'd been rototilling the river bottom in search of edibles.
One beard draggin' gobbler treed me in the UV disinfection building for better than an hour to keep his Hareem safe from what he saw as a threat.
I tried to tell him I'd gone from Stud to Dud some time ago, but he was not inclined to listen!

(Besides, none of his hens were my type!)

18 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

That's what I was thinking: Main course for Thanksgiving was in your yard!

Our Canadian Thanksgiving is coming up October 10, so I better pick-up a turkey soon.

I had a great Canadian Thanksgiving dinner at the Men's Club in Parry Sound, Ontario, a few years back.  Everyone sits at communal tables, so you get to meet folks, most of whom had summer cottages on one of several local lakes.   Being from out-of-town, we drew some attention from another guest, who wanted to know what lake we lived on.  When I responded "We're on the Atlantic" he was briefly confused. The meal was cooked and served by the men, who were quite gracious.  I'd like to go back there at some time.  Canadians are good folks.

LL

Archived