SASS Wire Forum

Vampire Season Approaching

Lawdog Dago Dom

So the Zombie craze of a few years ago isn’t new? :lol:

The guys at my favorite gun store in CA still talk about some of the funny people that came in to buy guns to fend off zombie hordes. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

So the Zombie craze of a few years ago isn’t new? :lol:

The guys at my favorite gun store in CA still talk about some of the funny people that came in to buy guns to fend off zombie hordes. :lol:

All about the marketing, my friend. Selling the sizzle with the steak. (or in this case, stake).

Find an old SA, old miniature Bible, antique wooden box and an old crucifix and Bingo!

Old west vampire kit is born!

Saw a meme on Faceplant recently to the effect of “How many vampires have been run over and killed by people backing up using their mirrors?”

8 minutes ago, Charlie MacNeil, SASS #48580 said:

Saw a meme on Faceplant recently to the effect of “How many vampires have been run over and killed by people backing up using their mirrors?”

Took me a few seconds... :lol::lol::D:lol:

39 minutes ago, Charlie MacNeil, SASS #48580 said:

Most people don’t know that these new “backup” monitors were invented and marketed by vampires!!

Plenty of fashionable vampires on hokey streaming channels these days. Most however are too concerned with hair style, gender identity issues and general vampire soap opera BS that no one really needs worry about the old school Vlad and Dracula vampires.

Archived