SASS Wire Forum

Funny Video Thread

Buckshot Bear

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth!

Or any other horse if you don't know what you're doing.  Horses have oh so many ways to hurt you.

I was pretty lucky around horses....until the day one sidestepped and smashed me into the side of a barn and then stood there pinning me in place and shifting his weight, grinding my ribs that he'd just broken back and forth for a few seconds.

I honestly believe he thought it was funny.  'Twasn't!!!  :angry:

13 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

I can really relate to that.  

Had a jackass that ran our street (posted at 25 mph) at about fifty.  A man a few doors north of me make a crude spike strip.  It worked well enough to take out three tires.  Kid got the message, the man who spiked him got a fine (which the other neighbors paid) and peace reigns again.

15 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

If the cops were doing their job and had put that D***head in jail for reckless driving this wouldn't have happened.

So a teenager does a burn out and that justifies shooting up his car, property and at him. Wow, just wow. Kids have been doing burnouts since cars were invented!

25 minutes ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

Kids have been doing burnouts since cars were invented!

People have been murdering other people since people were invented. That doesn't mean it's all right to do it.

People have been stealing things since the beginning of time. So we should just continue to let people steal?

Just because people have been doing bad things for a long time does not mean that it's all right for people to do these bad things.

1 hour ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

So a teenager does a burn out and that justifies shooting up his car, property and at him. Wow, just wow. Kids have been doing burnouts since cars were invented!

If this punk was endangering the neighborhood (kids, elderly, crippled, people, and pets or livestock, even property, I can see that being justified IF THE COPS WERE NOT TAKING ANY ACTION AGAINST HIM!

Just because people have been doing bad things for a long time does not mean that it's all right for people to do these bad things.

So shooting up the kids property and pointing a gun at him was justified?  I hope they toss the guy in jail and make him pay. 
A fun fact. In Australia doing burnouts is actual a sport. So maybe the kid instead of kicking a soccer ball wants to try that sport.

Burnouts cause no property damage. They just tweak old men who probably would react the same way to kids riding bikes up and down the street.

22 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

If this punk was endangering the neighborhood (kids, elderly, crippled, people, and pets or livestock, even property, I can see that being justified IF THE COPS WERE NOT TAKING ANY ACTION AGAINST HIM!

Ahhh, but he wasn't. He did it out on the road. No harm no foul.

3 hours ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

Ahhh, but he wasn't. He did it out on the road. No harm no foul.

We had a case where a young girl was walking with her two younger cousins to get icecream cones ............. they were walking along the sidewalk .....

... idiot was "burn-outing" on the road...

....... it was a big funeral  for all three ....... 

.... yes, all three were killed   :mellow:

Archived