SASS Wire Forum

BEWARE: powdervalleyinc.org -- scammer copy of powdervalleyinc.com

Cholla

Beware of powdervalleyinc.org. It is a scam copy of powdervalleyinc.com. I was stunned to see powder valley had the powder and primers I have been looking for so my Spidey-senses start tingling. I checked payment methods and found the scammer preferred zelle, venmo, bitcoin, etc. Gotta love their spelling! They're worse than I am!!!

I found the real powder valley and they are still out of what I need. Go figure.

image.png.a02d877c5af0d391b4cdf4b278774abc.png

Did you drop a notice to the real powder valley to let them know their site is being spoofed?  
they may be able to have the scam site taken down. 
edit of edit, it still there,  I must have fat fingered the name.   I hate scammers.  

https://powdervalleyinc.org/  is still there, trying to scam people out of their hard-earned money.

I put a bunch of stuff in the "cart" to see what kind of payment they wanted: 

Screen Shot 09-23-22 at 06.31 AM.PNG

Scammer!

I sent an email to Powder Valley, just in case their lawyers aren't already on this.

All there social media platforms are bogus. The email address is BS, the phone is always busy. Yet, some sap will still buy a bunch of stuff. Then post how he or she never received anything.

But it says they have in stock and can order 50k of Federal Large Rifle Primers from them for just $2380.:blink: shipped ($45 per 1000). Funny, but large rifle primers haven't  been available to even to distributors to backorder for over a year. My Black Hills rep said they can't even get then as they are being shipped by vista directly to the large ammo manufacturers. My distributor allows backorders on just SPP (no rifle, no LPP and only CCI), and only if you have your are an 06/07 FFL manufacturer. The last order I received was $3110. shipped for 50k ($62 per 1000). I cannot believe people would actually buy from these sites, but I guess they do or they wouldn't be so abundant. I reported this site to the FTC, whatever good that'll do. 

JEL

Thanks for letting us know about this scam. Its also helpful to see their methods as they can be applied to other legitimate sellers to hook in more suckers.

well according to their website registry information they just started this scam in April and the admin is located in North Carolina. All the pertinant information has been privatized so you can't find out who they really are.

Registrant:

• Organization: Private by Design, LLC
  • Mailing Address: NC, US
Registrar Information
  • Name: Porkbun, LLC
  • IANA ID: 1861
  • Abuse contact email: abuse@porkbun.com
  • Abuse contact phone: tel:+1.8557675286

Archived