SASS Wire Forum

I guess you want to see a warrant

Buckshot Bob

1 minute ago, Eyesa Horg said:

What is the reason behind the seizures? Seems there should be at least some probable cause.

That would have to be looked at on a individual basis. But the AFT sure seems to be allot mor active under the Brandon administration 

I do not think the video is giving us all the pertinent details.

What a useless presentation. I watched the whole thing because I used to look at his vids on guns from time to time and I found them interesting, but he increasingly got bogged down in religion and politics and I lost interest.

He says nothing about the seizures and the statutory reasons for them. So he implies that the ATF is just doing warrantless searches of ordinary private citizens, which obviously they have no power whatever to do. What I expect is that they are lawful administrative searches of Federal license holders, but in any event, he doesn't care to let us know.

His suggestion that state authorities could have some power to prevent ATF agents from carrying out measures legal under Federal law is, in a word, ridiculous.

If they do it warrantless then it is illegal and the Sheriff could step in and stop them. So actually it isn't ridiculous at all. And if they don't have a warrant they aren't coming in my home much less stay on my property for very long. Don't really care who they think they are.

No offense intended toward you Bob. That was 5 minutes of wasted time. No indication of whom the guns were confiscated from at all. Individuals? Gun stores? What? I guess how many from each state narrows it down. "Where'd they all come from?" He never answers the question.<_<

My question is why was one (1) 40 cal cartridge seized from a guy? Was he an ex-felon? What were they looking for that all they could find is one cartridge? The fact that three of the four states mentioned are border states which are experiencing large amounts of illegal aliens (I refuse to call them immigrants) crossing over leads one to wonder if most of the guns were seized involving them in one way or another. 

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

No offense intended toward you Bob. That was 5 minutes of wasted time. No indication of whom the guns were confiscated from at all. Individuals? Gun stores? What? I guess how many from each state narrows it down. "Where'd they all come from?" He never answers the question.<_<

He has links to the atf documents , states it in the video. Plus how much news have you watched in your lifetime that wasn’t wasted time ? I posted it because it sure seems the atf is far more active with the Brandon administration being installed. And the fact you might always want to ask to see a warrant. And just say no if they don’t have one. My little sister is a lawyer and used to be a PA . One of the things she has always told me is you never consent to a search under any circumstances. 

52 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

He has links to the atf documents , states it in the video. Plus how much news have you watched in your lifetime that wasn’t wasted time ? I posted it because it sure seems the atf is far more active with the Brandon administration being installed. And the fact you might always want to ask to see a warrant. And just say no if they don’t have one. My little sister is a lawyer and used to be a PA . One of the things she has always told me is you never consent to a search under any circumstances. 

You obviously missed the first sentence of my post. 

And he's doing too many, too frequently. A problem with a lot of youTube guys. They need to wait for something actually interesting to transpire.

I liked his sort of unassuming manner and his earlier videos, but I agree he bogged down, and I got bored with them pretty quick.

Archived