SASS Wire Forum

Dillon XL 650 press with case feeder, various caliber conversion kits with dies and toolhead, for pickup only at the SE Regional or Land Run match

Krazy Kajun

I have the following items for sale.  These items must be picked up at the Southeast Regional in AL or at Land Run in OK, cash only.  I will NOT ship.  I will be camping on the range at both matches. First I’ll take it will reserve it for you to get at the match.

1.  SPF - Dillon XL650 reloading press set up for 45 LC with case feeder. The Dillon .45LC dies and powder dispenser are in the tool head, Dillon strong mount, maintenance kit, roller handle , primer alarm and blue press cover as shown in the picture all for  $1,300.
2. 44 mag RCBS dies as shown in the picture for $50
3. .308 Dillon conversion kit and dies as shown in picture for $150.
4. SPF - .38 special quick change set up with stand, powder dispenser, tool head with Dillon dies installed, caliber conversion kit and also a Dillon .38sp case checker as show in the picture for $325.
5. .45acp quick change set up with stand, powder dispenser, tool head with Dillon dies installed, caliber conversion kit as show in the picture for $300.
6.  SPF 9mm quick change set up with stand, powder dispenser, tool head with Dillon dies installed, caliber conversion kit as show in the picture for $300
7. 223 quick change set up with stand, powder dispenser, tool head with Dillon dies installed, caliber conversion kit as show in the picture for $300
8.SPFDillon small media separator with tub as shown in the picture for $50
9. Dillon CV=500 tumbler as shown in the picture for $100.

press.jpg

44mag dies.jpg

.308 kir.jpg

38 sp kit.jpg

45acp kit.jpg

9mm kit.jpg

223 kit.jpg

media separator.jpg

tumbler.jpg

1 hour ago, Shiney Stosh said:

Hey im intrested

Tell me what you want to buy.  Items 1, 4 and 8 have already been spoken for.  You can send me a PM here or replay in this thread.

Kajun

Archived