SASS Wire Forum

WTS Winchester (Miroku) Special Edition Takedown 45lc 1892-no longer for sale

Long Gun Preacher

I am parting with my Winchester (Miroku) special edition takedown with exceptional wood and quality.  It is # 338 of only 500 made, I believe.  

It has a small mark on the forearm (see pic)  It works flawlessly and I put only 50 rounds through it , and when I got it it looked almost unfired.

It has a hi viz front sight and marbles bullseye rear and they can easily be replaced.

No box

no longer for sale

Winchester3.jpg

Winchester4.jpg

Winchester5.jpg

Winchester6.jpg

Winchester1.jpg

Winchester2.jpg

• Long Gun Preacher changed the title to WTS Winchester (Miroku) Special Edition Takedown 45lc 1892-PRICE REDUCTION
  • Long Gun Preacher changed the title to WTS Winchester (Miroku) Special Edition Takedown 45lc 1892-PRICE REDUCTION-NOW 1400.00

Forgive me friends, Ive been travelling

I believe it is a 20 inch bbl.  of course, it is a takedown (Deluxe limited Series)

It holds ten in the tube

Unfortunately, I do not have the original sights-I misplaced like an idiot!

The Marbles rear is far superior to the buckhorn-

the front sight is easily replaced

I believe this is it: https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2009/07/16/winchester-1892-takedown-rifle-makes-a-comeback/

• Long Gun Preacher changed the title to WTS Winchester (Miroku) Special Edition Takedown 45lc 1892-PRICE REDUCTION-NOW 1350.00!
  • Long Gun Preacher changed the title to WTS Winchester (Miroku) Special Edition Takedown 45lc 1892-no longer for sale

Archived