SASS Wire Forum

Well one lady is on this credit card gun stuff

Rye Miles #13621

What needs to happen is a law or possibly even a Constitutional amendment that bans corporate influence or infractions against the rights outlined in the Constitution. 

Of course I doubt that would ever happen   I mean, how could Senators and Congressional Reps line their pockets?

7 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

What needs to happen is a law or possibly even a Constitutional amendment that bans corporate influence or infractions against the rights outlined in the Constitution. 

Of course I doubt that would ever happen   I mean, how could Senators and Congressional Reps line their pockets?

Passing a law like that would take away one of the tools in their tool box to take away your rights without passing a law . And as you say reduce their income. So it’s definitely not in their best interest 

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

2 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

Passing a law like that would take away one of the tools in their tool box to take away your rights without passing a law . And as you say reduce their income. So it’s definitely not in their best interest 

She’s not saying anything about a law she’s trying to stop what’s going on. She’s one of the good guys!

3 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

She’s not saying anything about a law she’s trying to stop what’s going on. She’s one of the good guys!

I realize she is. There’s just too few of her kind in politics right now , thus why I think nothing will happen at this point . Although I am glad she’s pointing it out . Hopefully the citizens of this country will start paying more attention. 
Wether you like Trump or not his getting elected really did expose how corrupt both parties are. 

35 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

I realize she is. There’s just too few of her kind in politics right now , thus why I think nothing will happen at this point . Although I am glad she’s pointing it out . Hopefully the citizens of this country will start paying more attention. 
Wether you like Trump or not his getting elected really did expose how corrupt both parties are. 

That’s why they hate him! There’s still some good guys and ladies fighting for us but you’re right not nearly enough!

5 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Oh, I wasn’t talking about her. It was more of a general statement about how corporations need to be set straight and our government does as well. 

20 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Oh, I wasn’t talking about her. It was more of a general statement about how corporations need to be set straight and our government does as well. 

+ 10000

3 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

I didn’t need his election to make me aware of that.

28 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I didn’t need his election to make me aware of that.

26 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

Maybe not you, but not enough people have seem to come to terms with it yet . 

I have become so apathetic to politics lately. The D’s have their money making issues and the R’s have theirs. The media loves the drama of keeping people hooked on watching them and keeping people divided. People aren’t smart enough to know they’re being manipulated or they just don’t believe it. It’s disheartening. 

Archived