SASS Wire Forum

For Sale at the Comin at Cha Cowboy Yard Sale

Sedalia Dave

Who's bringing what?

I'll have:

Now five C&B pistols.

Three Pietta 1851s in 44 caliber All have new AMPCO nipples set up for Remington #10s or CCI #11s.  Bolt fitment issues on the Piettas have been corrected and the internals slicked up. All have 7.5" barrels. $325.00 each

Two Uberti 1860s in 44 Cal. One with a fluted cylinder and one with the naval scene. All have new AMPCO nipples set up for Remington #10s or CCI #11s. Arbor length issues have been corrected and the internals slicked up. Both have 7.5" barrels. $325.00 each

All the above were my main match C&B pistols until my late wife gifted me a pair of Long Hunter 1860's with fluted cylinders. Now they are collecting dust and need to go to a new home.

Three 1871s in 38 Special. Lightened springs and the internals slicked up. $550.00

LNIB Taylor's 1865 Spencer Rifle in 56-50. Rifle has been tuned and is ready to go. Trigger pull when I bought it was about 25 lbs. It has been corrected to a much more reasonable level. Action tuned and will now reliable feed cartridges. I'll provide the buyer with what bullet profile and OAL works best.

Was planning on shooting it this coming Saturday at our local Cody Dixon match but I lucked into an original Spencer Rifle and want to spend my time and effort getting it into shooting condition. So I am offering it for sale to fund that effort. $2000.00 OBO

2 minutes ago, Wooden Nickel said:

Well ya never know, this NV drifter is in KS and is often in TX but things are bigger and further down there. Thanks

http://www.badlandsbar3.com/

http://www.badlandsbar3.com/2022CaCMatchSchedule.pdf

Any of those .38 special opentops got an octagon barrel?

I'm bringing a 1866 Uberti Yellowboy in 44-40, a 12 gauge hammer double barrel, an Uberti Cattleman .357 and a couple more vintage guns.

See you there!

Archived