SASS Wire Forum

Heluva Rukus 2022 NY State Championship

Chantry

I'd like to thank all the people at Circle K Regulators for putting on another great NY State shoot.  I'd also like to thank Posse 1 for all the fun we had this past weekend despite the RO's (joking :P).  An RO's job isn't an easy one and yet Milo, Sixgun & Scarlett made it look easy all weekend.

• Chantry changed the title to Heluva Rukus 2022 NY State Championship

I don’t believe the scores are out online yet but here are the category winners copied from the Circle K Regulators Facebook group. 

*Top Overall Lady – Dueling Des

*Top Overall Man – James Samuel Pike

NYS Top Overall Lady – Renegade Roper

NYS Top Overall Man – El Muerto Negro

B Western & NYS B Western Champion – Wyatt Hurts

Lady B Western & NYS Lady B Western Champion – Jewels Cartwright

Cattle Baron Champion – Ziggady Zag, NYS Cattle Baron Champion – Peddler Jack

Classic Cowboy & NYS Classic Cowboy Champion – James Harvey

Cowboy Champion – Tyler Tornado, NYS Cowboy Champion – Mista Spike

Cowgirl Champion – Dueling Des, NYS Cowgirl Champion – Luna Tick

Duelist & NYS Duelist Champion – El Muerto Negro

El Rey & NYS El Rey Champion – R.L. Trooper

Elder Statesman Champion – Eastern Tenderfoot, NYS Elder Statesman Champion – Kerry Blue Kid

Fortyniner Champion – Quaker Hill Bill, NYS Fortyniner Champion – PW McKlintock

Lady Fortyniner Champion – Appaloosa Amy, NYS Lady Fortyniner Champion – Southpaw Slingin’ Sally

Frontier Cartridge & NYS Frontier Cartridge Champion – Harry ThreeFingers

Lady Frontier Cartridge – Boston Lady

Frontier Cartridge Duelist Champion – Hawkeye Kid, NYS Frontier Cartridge Duelist Champion – Doctor Bill

Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter Champion – Double Tap Taylor, NYS Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter Champion – Whiskey Brooks

Frontiersman Champion – Bo Bender

Gran Patron Champion – Rowdy Bill, NYS Gran Patron Champion – Kohl Elder

Grande Dame & NYS Grande Dame Champion – Jessie Saint Ann

Gunfighter Champion – Whip Callahan, NYS Gunfighter Champion – Gospel Gunslinger

Lady Gunfighter Champion – Scarlett Darlin’, NYS Lady Gunfighter Champion – Calamitee

Senior Champion – Zeke, NYS Senior Champion – Dusty Drifter

Lady Senior Champion – Crystal Creek Chris, NYS Lady Senior Champion – Bossy Bellows

Senior Duelist & NYS Senior Duelist Champion – Smilin’ Pete

Lady Senior Duelist – Nantucket Dawn

Senior Gunfighter Champion – Chelsea Kid, NYS Senior Gunfighter Champion – Dutch Cassidy

Silver Senior Champion – Rancho Roy, NYS Silver Senior Champion – Steel Rail

Lady Silver Senior Champion – Annabelle Bransford, NYS Lady Silver Senior Champion – Alibi Annie

Wrangler Champion – James Samuel Pike, NYS Wrangler Champion – Slim Chance Chris

Lady Wrangler & NYS Lady Wrangler Champion – Renegade Roper

Young Gun & NYS Young Gun Champion – Lucky Bucky88*

Are overall results posted somewhere? They are not on the Circle K site.

This is my 3rd time at Heluva Rukus, always well run with great stages and as always at these shooting events a great group of people

Twelve Bore, I think they are posting all the results and detailed stages on the website later today or Tomorrow, they will also be on the Circle K Regulators Facebook page once they are posted on the website.

Please don't forget to fill out the evaluation form.  We really do look at them.  I am especially interested in your thoughts on the target sizes and distances and what you thought of the Gamer stage (stage 9).  This was something new for Rukus that I "borrowed" from OH state.  Thanks.

Roper 

This was our SIXTH year at Heluva Ruckus!  I ALREADY have it on my calendar for 2023!  I LOVED the stages - fun and they were NOT boring or mentally challenging! The stories for each stage included shooters at the match and were funny and cute.  The props were great! and, as @Chantry said, Posse 1 was a lot of fun! His 10 gage full loads brought the BOOM!

@Tucker T Fudpucker told me "I am having more fun at this match than I've had in a while and BOY did I need it!" 

It IS a great match hosted by a GREAT club! It is in NY however, it is an NRA sanctioned match so there are provisions to have guns and ammo in the state for the match - 48 hours prior and after.  Tommy and I see it as doing our part to support the shooters in NY state and have FUN!!!

Go to Ruckus.  You WILL have FUN... You will go back! :)

Thank you to EVERYONE who worked VERY hard to put on a fabulous match!

Hugs!

Scarlett

This year was another amazing match. There was variety, challenges and yet nothing was a set up for problems. The work that goes into the planning and execution of this even is obviously tremendous and it shows!

I will be counting the months, weeks and then days until next year's Rukus.

Kudos Circle K

Archived