SASS Wire Forum

Ammo cartel?

Buckshot Bob

It’s Winchester white box…no biggie. 

I love that the ATF is warning not to use it. It could cause malfunctions or be hazardous…Duh! Yeah! It’s Winchester white box…that’s not news. :lol:

Well on the bright side this is some real crime the ATF can work on rather than violating citizens rights. Unless Forty Rods theory is correct, but even then it gives them something to cover up like fast and furious , so if they are doing that they aren't harassing people for buying things that they said are legal then changed their minds and decided it’s illegal. 

5 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

It’s Winchester white box…no biggie. 

I love that the ATF is warning not to use it. It could cause malfunctions or be hazardous…Duh! Yeah! It’s Winchester white box…that’s not news. :lol:

I’m never had a problem with Winchester ammo in the white box! Never! :blink:

6 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I’m never had a problem with Winchester ammo in the white box! Never! :blink:

5 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Once I discovered a WWB .25ACP round without the rim machined into the case. Aside from that however I've never had an issue with WWB centerfire ammo. Winchester's rimfire ammo though... that stuff is absolute garbage.

Good.

I look at it as components that need rework to be made into quality ammo. BUT that is only if someone gives me some as I will not spend another dime on that stuff. 

Oh no!!!  With 8 million rounds of Winchester 9 mm ammo hitting the market at bargain prices, this could destroy the carefully manipulated shortages and financially wipe out ammo scalpers all over the East Coast.  Just why was 3 shipping containers full of 9 mm ammo doing sitting around anyway?   Was this stuff in transit to distributors or in long term storage to be released a little at a time?  

19 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Oh no!!!  With 8 million rounds of Winchester 9 mm ammo hitting the market at bargain prices, this could destroy the carefully manipulated shortages and financially wipe out ammo scalpers all over the East Coast.  Just why was 3 shipping containers full of 9 mm ammo doing sitting around anyway?   Was this stuff in transit to distributors or in long term storage to be released a little at a time?  

Question: Is there a shortage of van trailers?  Normally ISO shipping container are only used for ocean shipping.

19 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Excellent point. :)

21 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

This stuff will end up being sold on the side of the road, at a flea market or to some gang bangers. Most likely a thousand miles from where it was stolen. 

It was also an inside job.

I gotta think 9mm is worth allot in Mexico. With all the traffic on the border right now an exchange of ammo for drugs would be pretty easy. 
And to go back to the conspiracy theory, maybe the new version of fast and furious? 

Archived