SASS Wire Forum

AA low noise low recoil are in stock on Midway

Last Call Saul

Only 0 in stock - order soon!

LOL!

JEL

If you are looking for ammo or SG check out ammoseek.com. I can always find someplace that is selling what I am looking for and they have the listings. I just recently picked up several cases of STS #8. I will shoot them for sporting clays and then reload the hulls for the bigger matches I have planned.

5 minutes ago, John E. Law said:

LOL!

JEL

If you are looking for ammo or SG check out ammoseek.com. I can always find someplace that is selling what I am looking for and they have the listings. I just recently picked up several cases of STS #8. I will shoot them for sporting clays and then reload the hulls for the bigger matches I have planned.

they still have 25 round individual boxes - you have to select that size.  the 250 cases are out

4 minutes ago, Last Call Saul said:

they still have 25 round individual boxes - you have to select that size.  the 250 cases are out

Nope, they are out of those also. Stuff doesn't last long on Midway.

JEL

6 minutes ago, John E. Law said:

JEL

not sure what is going on but I just added more to my cart after I saw your post  

image.png.a2d539eece5524650c23744596bf9184.png

47 minutes ago, John E. Law said:

JEL

They just now allowed me to load 10 into my cart?

54 minutes ago, Last Call Saul said:

not sure what is going on but I just added more to my cart after I saw your post  

image.png.a2d539eece5524650c23744596bf9184.png

13 minutes ago, Frontier Lone Rider said:

They just now allowed me to load 10 into my cart?

That's weird.  I've loaded and reloaded the link then typed the address in directly and I'm still showing zero available. 

JEL

3 hours ago, John E. Law said:

LOL!

JEL

Thanks for the info, never used ammoseek before, plenty of places that have the low recoil and low noise rounds for around 11 dollars a box

Archived