SASS Wire Forum

Bussing

Mister Badly

I heard a rumour the Northern states receiving busloads of immigrants from southern states are going to fill those buses with homeless people who want to move/winter in those southern states for the return trip. Kinda like snowbirds.:o

8 minutes ago, Mister Badly said:

In the spring/summer?

Nope I bet they'll send 'em back right away! The rumor you heard is probably just that anyway. Much ado about nothing.

I think it’s great that these sanctuary cities/states have to practice what they preach now. It was pretty easy to have these policies when your in the interior of the country. 
It’s great Martha’s Vineyard is getting some illegal aliens. 

I used to be a cop in Colorado Springs.  One year we noticed a HUUUUUGE influx of homeless people, and this was long before we legalized weed.  We were constantly dealing with them, until one night I finally started asking everyone where they had come from and why they came here.  It turns out the cops in Albuquerque, NM were passing the hat and buying bus tickets for their repeat customers, promising them a better life in Colorado Springs.  That infuriated me, and I convinced a ton of homeless that the winters were too cold to say here.  We passed the hat and bought them bus tickets back to Albuquerque. 

1 hour ago, Mister Badly said:

The cheap labor aspect has had politicians from both sides turning a blind eye to this problem. Talk is one thing, action is another. 

It's not so much the politicians as it is the business owners that are actually hiring these ILLEGAL immigrants!

12 minutes ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

I used to be a cop in Colorado Springs.  One year we noticed a HUUUUUGE influx of homeless people,

We lived in COS from 88 to 92.
Cold winter, indeed.

Here in the PRK, the affluent area cops "encourage" the bums to move to the less affluent areas.
For example, Pacific Grove on the Monterey peninsula has no bum sign, nor bum problem.
Houses there sell for up to $22 million...

21 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

It's not so much the politicians as it is the business owners that are actually hiring these ILLEGAL immigrants!

Yes. Those business owners and chambers of commerce give campaign contributions to politicians 

1 hour ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

I used to be a cop in Colorado Springs.  One year we noticed a HUUUUUGE influx of homeless people, and this was long before we legalized weed.  We were constantly dealing with them, until one night I finally started asking everyone where they had come from and why they came here.  It turns out the cops in Albuquerque, NM were passing the hat and buying bus tickets for their repeat customers, promising them a better life in Colorado Springs.  That infuriated me, and I convinced a ton of homeless that the winters were too cold to say here.  We passed the hat and bought them bus tickets back to Albuquerque. 

Back in my day the homeless types (called vagrants/hobos/bums back then) were cheerfully transported to the border of the next jurisdiction. 

I was reading about the bus load shipped from Texas to New York. They were supposed to stop in Chattanooga and offload a bunch. Tennessee cops said "ain't happening", and did not let the bus stop in Tennessee.

The unelectable Kamala was on the early news this morning stating that our borders are secure:D and that it's cruel sending illegals to other cities. Guess she didn't want them on her front lawn. Getting real sick of this crap!

If we took control of our borders and captured these "immigrants' and shipped them back south while punishing the people who are flaunting law by hiring and harboring them.....and make the penalties truly punishing for being here illegally and for hiring illegals, there would be no one coming north for job.  The cost to them and the people who use them should be enough to stomp it right at the border.

But, then we'd have to fight those who think that criminals should have rights that you and I don't have.

3 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

Yes. Those business owners and chambers of commerce give campaign contributions to politicians 

Yea but ultimately it’s on the business owners, getting cheap labor, not paying taxes, workmens comp etc. the politicians aren’t hiring them. 

In Missouri the state has been moving the trash from the cities out to small rural towns that have zero policing resources. They now are having to deal with an epidemic of theft and drug trafficking.

Even when caught on video with plenty of people that can ID the criminal from the tape the local law enforcement is doing nothing. Claim that the video of the person stealing catalytic converters is not enough evidence to convict. :( :angry:

Archived