SASS Wire Forum

FS: Ruger Vaquero 45 colt with an additional 45 ACP cylinder-- withdrawn

Jackson Haller

Hi all!

Looking in the safe, I found this orphan; one of my Vaqueros I no longer shoot. Old model (bigger frame) Ruger Vaquero in 45 colt, Stainless Steel, 4 5/8 inch barrel, with an additional  Ruger 45 ACP cylinder professionally fitted by 'Utah Red'/Cress Lorenzo gunsmith.  (To get the length and timing to be right for both, he adjusted the original 45 colt SS cylinder (the small dots on the ratchet), and put a removable bushing on the blued 45 ACP cylinder.) Springs changed to slightly lighter as well.   All in all, a nice set up and in very nice condition!  I'd like to see this go to a good home where it will get the use and affection it needs and am pricing it accordingly; NOW $775 shipped my FFL to your FFL!  USPS MO only. (No dealers, please!)  Will ship in a hard plastic Ruger case. (The red color on the stainless bushing is red grease; there is NO rust on this! There is also a little piece of paper towel stuck on the SS cylinder ratchet; I took it off after the pic!)

thumbnail_45 1.jpg

thumbnail_45 2.jpg

thumbnail_45 8.jpg

thumbnail_45 7.jpg

thumbnail_45 6.jpg

thumbnail_45 5.jpg

thumbnail_45 4.jpg

thumbnail_45 3.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0425.jpg

• Jackson Haller changed the title to FS: Ruger Vaquero 45 colt with an additional 45 ACP cylinder-- Major Price drop!
  • Jackson Haller changed the title to FS: Ruger Vaquero 45 colt with an additional 45 ACP cylinder-- withdrawn
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived