SASS Wire Forum

Putin meets Reagan

Well, you can tell he’s a slimy sh**. He’s wearing a camera at a highly political event. The only “tourists” in the area would be poser slimy sh**s like that Commie POS tool of the USSR. 

Ah, the hatred of communists. It’s like an old friend that has come back to visit. 

Patton was right. 

Patton was right about a lot if things, but he had a personalty like a biting sow in a cabbage patch.  Either you loved him or hated him and he made a lot of enemies in high places.

I don't have many heroes but Patton is one of them.

I had a coworker who could recite from memory the speech at the beginning of "Patton".  Now that he has retired we don't talk very often.  After talking business the conversation always went to talking about his recent firearms acquisitions.  He moved to CO where he can now buy any handgun he couldn't in CA.  His 1st was a Sig 365.

9 hours ago, J.D. Daily said:

I had a coworker who could recite from memory the speech at the beginning of "Patton".  Now that he has retired we don't talk very often.  After talking business the conversation always went to talking about his recent firearms acquisitions.  He moved to CO where he can now buy any handgun he couldn't in CA.  His 1st was a Sig 365.

Sidebar:

My first gun after leaving CA was the Keltec CP33. The mags hold 33 rounds of .22LR. :D

My wife says I was reacting to some kind of 10 round mag trauma. :lol:
My next gun may be a Glock 43X or Glock 48 but I just finished reading about the S&W M&P Shield Plus (that’s a mouthful). 13 rounds of 9mm in a small package. 

Back to Reagan meets Putin:

Reagan was 6’ 1”tall.

Putin is reported to be anywhere from 5’ 1 1/2” to 5’ 5” but “officially” he is 5’ 7” according to the Kremlin. He is very self-conscious about his height and will not allow himself to be photographed with taller people. 

That guy in the first photo appears to be taller. Then again Putin is known for having custom shoes made with lifts so he appears taller. 

This is supposed to be another photo of Putin pretending to be a tourist during Reagan’s 1988 trip. 
image.jpeg.271b60be4948a4442c147c8a1fb2ddad.jpeg

https://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f240/vladimir-putin-disguised-tourist-during-reagans-1988-visit-russia-83576/

The guy circled in red appears to be about 5’ 10”. And what’s with the kid and his outstretched left hand? Weird. 

This is supposed to be another photo taken around the time of the first one in this thread. 
image.png.297aa4512a5d8b6e7f74e5fc67606469.png

Now here in this website is a group of photos, all black and white, of Putin in the 1980’s. 
http://www.ticketsofrussia.com/gov/putin/family.html

To me the “Putin” in the photos of Putin and Reagan does not appear to be Putin. 

I believe people have been photoshopping.

Look at the way Putin is standing in the first picture. The angle of his head to his body. Now look in the picture of the boy with his left hand out. Same head angle. Also same boy. The boy has been flipped, because now Reagan is on the other side. It's the same picture of the boy with his right hand out from the first shot, flipped so he's still facing Reagan in the second shot.

Then the bottom black and white picture - while he's standing in a different position now it is again the same boy.

In the top picture and the bottom picture, where Putin is wearing a polo shirt, his hair is parted on the left. But in the middle picture, where he is wearing a suit, his hair is parted on the right. This agrees with my theory that the picture has been played with. The boy with his right hand out has been flipped and now has his left hand out, and Putin with his left-parted hair has also been flipped and now has right-parted hair.

All of those pictures have been doctored, and are therefore non trustworthy.

Archived