SASS Wire Forum

Queen Elizabeth II and COVID?

irish ike, SASS #43615

Watching some of the 10 days of her funeral. 10's of thousands of citizens lining the streets and the grounds of the locations for the Queen.

Funny observation, not a single person anywhere is wearing a mask. What do they know that we don't?

Riddle me that.

15 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I thought this thread was going to be about the article I saw where it said that she died of covid.

Funny. I would have thought she died from being almost 100.

Maybe she died of the dreaded “natural causes.”

4 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Maybe she died of the dreaded “natural causes.”

Probably, there is no cure for that :lol:

Covid deaths worldwide are dropping. Been quite a while since we’ve heard of an outbreak due to a large social event.

I know that I'm cynical, but I expect a huge covid outbreak by the end of this month, which will run all the way through October, and it will not be safe for people to go to the polls in November.

8 hours ago, Alpo said:

I know that I'm cynical, but I expect a huge covid outbreak by the end of this month, which will run all the way through October, and it will not be safe for people to go to the polls in November.

Well, some guy called Brandon DID say we're going to have a second pandemic...

8 hours ago, Alpo said:

I haven’t been there in 5 years anyway.

Archived