SASS Wire Forum

Men in black visit East Tennessee

Tennessee williams

There was a UFO sighting in East Tennessee last night. People called from all over. They said there was big and extremely bright lights flashing around in a circle and they'd take off and go straight for a while and then turn more circles. A neighborhood was blocked off by emergency personnel and they were able to keep the media out, but the story leaked onto the web. Word is, there were men in black going door to door asking questions.

I called Widder after I read about it. He said he didn't see any UFOs and it must be a lie because he had just came in from testing out his new ATV lighting system on the farm and he would've seen them.  He didnt get to tell me how the testing went because someone started knocking on his door and he had to get off the phone real quick.

The system consists of an array of 15k lumen light bars and lights up like a runway. I guess if any planes get lost they can look out for East Tennessee light show.

Many decades ago, an acquaintance bought a small one man hovercraft and after few drinks would run it our of his garage, onto the hydro right of way and fun it full out with all the lights flashing for a couple of miles.

Then, sobering a little, he'd shut the lights off and go home and put it back in the garage.

If folks from Ottawa are reading this and ever heard of Broder: Now you know. 

I try not to get airborne on the ATV.

But, I do have a nice array of LED lights on my ATV and can see for a distance, way out yonder.

And I have to turn them off when approaching other ATV riders because they are bright.

Makes em really nice for night ridin.

..........Widder

When I was a freshman in college one of my roommates was from a small town in the Upper peninsula of MI . He showed me pictures of himself in his Bigfoot suit. He was about 6’5”, said he and friends would go to the outskirts of town at night and wait for a lone car to come then he would run across the road so they could see him then off into the woods. He also had newspaper clippings in his Bigfoot book. I was always amazed no one ever took a shot at him. 
He said doing this and going to the dump to watch the bears were two of the Friday activities as a high schooler in the UP. Simpler times 

Archived