SASS Wire Forum

It's Almost Friday Humor Thread

Subdeacon Joe

I understand everything this woman is saying, and I agree with her. Except - the gas company broke into the house??

That apparently happened somewhere in England, and this video was originally posted in February so it was a couple of months ago, but does anyone have a clue what she's talking about?

https://m.facebook.com/stoneridgetactical/videos/british-woman-applauds-america/1270609593880962/

And I looked, which I should have done before asking I suppose.

In England, when you get behind in paying your gas bill, the gas company has been breaking into the customers houses and replacing the meter with a pay as you go meter.

Now I can sort of see my local gas company doing that, if I was two or three months behind. Actually they'd just turn me off, and let me freeze to death. Not their problem. But if they were going to be nice and let me still have gas so I wouldn't freeze, but make sure I pay for it, I can see them switching out a meter that I had to put money in every hour or so. But the gas meter at my house - at least both houses that I had natural gas in - was on the outside of the house. Apparently in England it's on the inside of the house. Wow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I understand everything this woman is saying, and I agree with her. Except - the gas company broke into the house??

That apparently happened somewhere in England, and this video was originally posted in February so it was a couple of months ago, but does anyone have a clue what she's talking about?

https://m.facebook.com/stoneridgetactical/videos/british-woman-applauds-america/1270609593880962/

I like this British lady, A LOT!!

She certainly holds Lyin’ Joe in very low esteem and her own government as well!

She apparently thinks a lot of American citizens and our Constitution!

• Like 2

On his Birthday, a man named Peter was really upset because none of his family members or near and dear ones wished him.

As he walked into his office, his secretary Anna said, "Good Morning Boss, and by the way Happy Birthday!"

He felt a bit better knowing that at least someone remembered.

At the lunch time, Anna knocked on his door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside, and it's your Birthday, why don't we go out for lunch, just you and me."

Peter happily agreed.

They had their lunch but on the way back to the office, Anna said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day...

We don't have to go right back to the office, do we?"

Peter replied "I suppose not. What do you have in mind?"

She said, "Let's go to my apartment, it's just around the corner."

After arriving at her apartment, Anna said, "Boss if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back."

"Ok." He nervously replied.

She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes; she came out carrying a huge birthday cake... Followed by his mother, wife, his kids, dozens of his friends, and co-workers, all singing "Happy Birthday".

And Peter just sat there...

On the couch...

Naked!

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2

The wine taster at an old vineyard died. A homeless guy, looking ragged and dirty, came to apply. He persuaded the manager to give him a try.

The guy was given a glass of wine. He swirled, smelled, sipped, and spit.

"It's a red wine, Merlot, three years old, grown on the South Slope and matured in oak barrels." He said.

"Impressive," said the manager.

The man is given another.

"Still a red wine, Cabernet, eight years old, from the Northeast slope, stored in steel vats."

The manager was amazed.

He winked at his secretary.

The secretary understood and brought out a glass of urine.

The drunkard tasted it and said.

"It's a blonde, 27 years old, three months pregnant, and if I don't get this job, I'll tell who the father is!"

• Haha 9