SASS Wire Forum

It's Almost Friday Humor Thread

Subdeacon Joe

14 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

FB_IMG_1682309895355.jpg

From the internet:

First heard in the original Die Hard in 1988, “Yippee-ki-yay, motherflicker,” is one of the many one-liners that have graced the action film, a body of work not known for its strong verbal tradition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Brazos John said:

From the internet:

First heard in the original Die Hard in 1988, “Yippee-ki-yay, motherflicker,” is one of the many one-liners that have graced the action film, a body of work not known for its strong verbal tradition.

A line added in after Willis and a writer were discussing watching Roy Rogers as kids.  

Edited by sassnetguy50
  • Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

dont sound too bad.jpg

My wife said "Aren't we already there?"

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

Spock songs I SAID SINGS, DOD GAMMIT otto!!!

And they said that the folks on SNL were high!

These writers were really feeling fine!

Reminds me of Laugh-In and Goldie Hawn!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Alpo said:

Spock songs I SAID SINGS, DOD GAMMIT otto!!!

Cute Hobbits.

The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins

Someone added footage from the current LOTR movies as that was originally recorded in 1967 when Leonard Nimoy made a guest appearance on Malibu-U.

• Thanks 1

Early one morning, Tee Jean was walking along the bank of Bayou Que de Tortue behind his house. All of a sudden, he noticed that the family outhouse, located right on the bank, was tilting dangerously toward the bayou; the heavy downpour from the previous night had serious eroded the bank where the outhouse was located. Being a boy (and a pretty canaille one at that) and reasoning that the outhouse was beyond salvage, Tee Jean picked up a big stick and whacked the outhouse - really peléed it - and watched as the outhouse toppled over, fell into the bayou, and quickly sank under the muddy waters. A few hours later, Tee Jean's father came up to him and with anger in his voice asked, "Tee Jean, did you knock that outhouse into the bayou?" "Papa," the boy answered, "like George Washington, I cannot tell a lie. I did it." "Mais, Tee Jean, come with me maintenant to the woodshed. You are going to get the whipping of your life!" Tee Jean was shocked by this turn of events and said, "Papa, when George Washington told his papa that he had chopped down the cherry tree, his papa didn't give him a whipping." "Mais no, Tee Jean," said his father, "but George Washington's papa wasn't in that cherry tree when he cut it down, either." 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Spock vs Spock

This is an Audi commercial. Leonard Nimoy versus the new Spock.

I know Wallaby will like this commercial, because at one point as he's driving down the road Spock is singing The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins. :P

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1