SASS Wire Forum

It's Almost Friday Humor Thread

Subdeacon Joe

An old tired-looking dog wanders into a guy's yard. He examines the dog's collar and feels his well-fed belly and knows the dog has a home.

The dog follows him into the house, goes down the hall, jumps on the couch, gets comfortable and falls asleep. The man thinks its rather odd, but lets him sleep. After about an hour the dog wakes up, walks to the door and the guy lets him out. The dog wags his tail and leaves.

The next day the dog comes back and scratches at the door.

The guy opens the door, the dog comes in, goes down the hall, jumps on the couch, gets comfortable and falls asleep again. The man lets him sleep. After about an hour the dog wakes up, walks to the door and the guy lets him out. The dog wags his tail and leaves.

This goes on for days. The guy grows really curious, so he pins a note on the dog's collar: "Your dog has been taking a nap at my house every day."

The next day the dog arrives with another note pinned to his collar: "He lives in aa home with four children -- he's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?'

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/25/2022 at 2:46 PM, Sedalia Dave said:

slefie.thumb.jpg.abf9cc1623d382c20fe7021e54807c74.jpg

This is where we need a “disgusting” emoji!

• Haha 7

An old man calls his son and says,

"Listen, your mother and I are getting divorced. Forty-five years of misery is long enough."

"Dad, what are you talking about?" the son screams.

We can't stand the sight of each other any longer, he says. "I'm sick of her face, and I'm sick of talking about this, so call your sister and tell her," and he hangs up.

Now, the son is worried. He calls his sister.

She says, "Like hell, they're getting divorced!"

She calls their father immediately.

"You’re not getting divorced! Don't do another thing. The two of us are flying home tomorrow to talk about this. Until then, don't call a lawyer, and don't file papers. DO YOU HEAR ME?

She hangs up the phone…

The old man turns to his wife and says,

"Okay, they’re both coming for Christmas and paying their own airfares.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10