SASS Wire Forum

Comin at Cha questions

Johnny Knight

Shooting for the first time at Comin at Cha this weekend.  Planning on hauling in a travel trailer.  I saw on the Badlands website that electricity was available, but was planning on bringing a generator.  Out of curiosity, what are the options for water?  Showers on site by chance?  Any other suggestions for the site?  Trying to run the traps in advance.  Thanks in advance.

Johnny

55 minutes ago, Johnny Knight said:

Shooting for the first time at Comin at Cha this weekend.  Planning on hauling in a travel trailer.  I saw on the Badlands website that electricity was available, but was planning on bringing a generator.  Out of curiosity, what are the options for water?  Showers on site by chance?  Any other suggestions for the site?  Trying to run the traps in advance.  Thanks in advance.

Johnny

Johnny,

Bar 3 does have a building with restrooms and shower.  Water is available but not per site so by very long hoses and/or containers.  Not sure if any site delivery trucks this year but do expect septic truck to be available on certain days.  Not sure if any sites left with electricity but possible.  Should be plenty of room for you with generator.  Give Cowboy Guns 2 a call.

see you there.  Drive safe.

Thanks!  Appreciate the info.  I've got plenty of hose, so guess it will depend on which parking spots are available as to whether I can get within reach of a faucet.  Looking forward to seeing folks I know mostly through the wire.  Getting things sorted now, since I'm bringing up another newer shooter as well.

Ice at beer/liquor store in Annona maybe 5 miles.  Go west on 114 from Bar-3 approx 1.5 mile to 44, turn LEFT and go about 4 miles.  Store is on your LEFT at corner of  44 and Hwy 82.  

3 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Ice at beer/liquor store in Annona maybe 5 miles.  Go west on 114 from Bar-3 approx 1.5 mile to 44, turn LEFT and go about 4 miles.  Store is on your right at corner of  44 and Hwy 82.  

Fixed that for ya.  Sites for electricity & water are on a waiting list.  I won't make it this year, but for the last four I've been on the waiting list, still waiting.  Regarding generator use, be thoughtful of your neighbors.  

10 hours ago, Griff said:

Fixed that for ya.  Sites for electricity & water are on a waiting list.  I won't make it this year, but for the last four I've been on the waiting list, still waiting.  Regarding generator use, be thoughtful of your neighbors.  

Thanks Griff.  Right would have been out in ranch pasture..  Store is also on left when get to 82.  Headed that way this morning.

Will miss you.

Also convenience store just east of beer/liquor store on 82 for essentials and gas if needed..

Tad over 4 miles from beer store to Bar-3.

drive safe.

Wish I was going!!  Gonna miss a bunch of fine folks and some of the best shootin’ to be found!!

Johnny I got here today about 1230 but never did see ya come through! I'm on Posse 3 [poor Nichols Creek has to run herd on me] so if'n you do see me, you can still check out the CZ.

Archived