SASS Wire Forum

Happy Silver Anniversary to my dear wife.

Capt. James H. Callahan

Almost over, had to work out of town. Today is our 25th anniversary. I'm a lucky man, somehow Salty Sarah Callahan has not run me off. God has surely blessed me greatly! Happy Anniversary to my dear wife!

JHC

what was still is.png

your resemblance to the "Governator" is uncanny!  :P

Happy Anniversary and many more!

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

BTW September must be a lucky month for longevity.

We celebrated 40 on the 7th.

34 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Congratulations to both of you.  We'd have just seen our 57th anniversary if she hadn't passed 6 1/2 years ago.  Cherish the years as they go by,

BTW, I've never seen a viking with glasses before. :P

I'm a high tech barbarian!

JHC

laughing seal.jpg

42 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Joe some of those people playing that instrument seem to be doing a great job in spite of being really young.  How many strings are on that critter?

"

The classical bandura has 20 strings and wooden tuning pegs. The Kyiv bandura is the most common bandura found today. It was mass produced during the Soviet Era in two areas of Ukraine and has 55 to 64 strings. The Kharkiv bandura has 34 to 65 stings and often includes a key-changing mechanism.

41 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Joe some of those people playing that instrument seem to be doing a great job in spite of being really young.  How many strings are on that critter?

A bunch! Long ago in a galaxy far away I played classical violin, tried to learn guitar once, but six strings and all those brass things on the neck were too much for me.

JHC

Congratulations!

Enjoy, live and treasure all the moments.

Archived