SASS Wire Forum

Reloading supplies

Gatling

OMG!!!!  Well I'll be darned.  Last I had heard about you from Carl was "you had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel".  Sounds like you beat the Grim Reaper and are back shooting.  Hope you and Diamond R are doing well.

Sincerely,

Lone Spur Jake

Tell Sackett & Shootin Fox are both good folks to deal with. 

Tell:  what is the price for small mag primers?

Forgot to put my email   Gatling-guns@msn.com

I no longer am a FFL just keep using this old email

On 9/12/2022 at 7:45 PM, SHOOTIN FOX said:

I make and sell new #7.5 shot. New, screened for size, tumbled and graphited, ready to use.  Mailorder, $150 for #65, with tracking and insurance.  In person #25 for $45. Will be at Comin at cha, Landrun, SW Regional and EOT.

Fox

+1 for Shooting Fox

I make and sell new #7.5 shot. New, screened for size, tumbled and graphited, ready to use.  Mailorder, $150 for #65, with tracking and insurance.  In person #25 for $45. Will be at Comin at cha, Landrun, SW Regional and EOT.

Fox

2 hours ago, John Kloehr said:

+1 for Shooting Fox

Hey Shooting Fox. See you at Land Run—please bring along 2 bags of shot for me. Thx

Cass

On 9/12/2022 at 6:45 PM, SHOOTIN FOX said:

Fox

Sent you a PM for CAC

Fox

Pm sent see you at land run

Fox

PM sent for shot at LR

Thanks..

Archived