SASS Wire Forum

FOR SALE: Two Pair of Aged Ivory Grips for the Colt SAA Sold Pending

Wild Willi

Here are two NEW pair of Aged Faux Ivory grips to fit the Colt SAA . These are new grips I have never tried them on a gun until these pics! I took them out of the bag and took the pics and put hem back in the bag The grips include the screw. Pictured here on my Gen 3 Colt SAA.   My price is $68 per pair shipped or $120 for both  pair Shipped! Sold Pending

2.jpg.d3ea9fdb0b22a3d779fd3dca93dfd032.jpg

3.jpg.7254f76a0c95a8c2e9d825dbff378d7e.jpg

• Wild Willi changed the title to FOR SALE: Two Pair of Aged Ivory Grips for the Colt SAA
On 5/4/2022 at 6:52 PM, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

I spoke with Ruby today. There was an update Friday that caused a glitch. She thinks it’s all fixed now. That’s why some of you got all the backed up notifications.

Thanks for your help Ruby 

On 9/4/2022 at 6:33 PM, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

He was an early user of Photoshop and posted some really humerous photos.  My favorite was one title birdshead grip.  A gun with a real bird's head for a grip.  I wish I had a copy of that photo.

On 8/31/2022 at 6:16 AM, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

If you're only shooting Cowboy, a Mec 600 Jr will be an adequate machine.  It takes about an hour to load 100 rounds.  There is an adjustable charge bar available that makes dialing in a specific load pretty easy.  I see these presses come up for sale all the time so you may save some money getting a used one.   w

I personally dislike loading shotgun shells but in trying times, we do what we gotta do.

Willi,

Will they fit a 2nd gen Colt, and how thick are they? Thank you.

• Wild Willi changed the title to FOR SALE: Two Pair of Aged Ivory Grips for the Colt SAA Sold Pending

Archived