SASS Wire Forum

Brookfield CAS Saturday September 10, 2022. Thank you!

Slow Mo Dern

Brookfield CAS Saturday September 10, 2022

Howdy,

I want to thank everyone for coming out to shoot at the Brookfield Saturday CAS match in beautiful Masury, Ohio.  It was a beautiful day to be outdoors!

Pennsylvania’s own Johnny Rails won the match – first-place, fair and square!  Congratulations, Johnny Rails!

Cheatin’ Charlie was our second-place winner!  Second-place, fair and square!  I know ‘cause I was watchin’ him…  :P  :lol:
     Congratulations, Charlie!

Slow Mo Dern came in third.  

Willie Goodnews almost came in third but the black powder smoke obscured his vision and there weren’t no wind down there!   :lol:  :P

Johnny Rails and Willie Goodnews were our clean shooters.

Big thanks to everyone for making Saturday’s match a success.

Special big thanks to the Brunswick Kid and his wife Laura for providing the hot dog feast at the end of the match!  

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!  

Our next match will be on Thursday September 29, 2022.  It’s the last Thursday of the month Work Shirker Open Class CAS match.  

Come to Brookfield and have some fun at the Open Class match.  You can cowboy shoot any way, anyhow, any category as long as it’s safe.  

Try something new and step out of the ordinary; the possibilities could be most exciting.

Spectators and visitors are always welcome.  Wear adequate safety glasses and adequate hearing protection.  Safety every time, that’s us.  

We hope to see you there!
     Slow Mo Dern and the Shenango River Rats
    Thank you for your support!

Archived