SASS Wire Forum

WTB Jamison .45-75 Winchester brass

2 hours ago, Boone May, SASS #5904 said:

WTB Jamison .45-75 Winchester brass.  New or used. 
Must be a member in good standing.  I need to see a photo of the brass with a recently dated magazine cover as anti-scammer protection.  Sorry for the extra measures but it seems to be the world we live in today.

I know it's a long shot looking for these.   

Just my opinion but seeing your SASS# is so low I would think you would see the membership number and judge the seller by that at least. But it’s your deal and your terms. Done a lot of business on the classifieds, and don’t see the need. 

I have one box of Bertram Brass.  The label says 20 but there are 25 in the box.  After you have made your deal with Wild Willi let me know if you need more.  This was the last price Midway had on them and they and Jamison have been discontinued.  And that price was for 20.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1009998392

DSC_0001.thumb.jpeg.03a7f41cc4c315e9d69fa6728c0fec61.jpegDSC_0002.thumb.jpeg.1f0756a0f045cc0911c1a0f5d1a50228.jpeg

7 hours ago, Boone May, SASS #5904 said:

Nimble Fingers, I took your suggestion.  So do you have any of this brass or what?

Sorry didn’t mean that and no I have .45-60 for my Winchester 1876. I was referring to your Draconian method of doing business but again it’s your deal and if people want to do business with you so be it. 

On 9/15/2022 at 9:11 PM, Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439 said:

Sorry didn’t mean that and no I have .45-60 for my Winchester 1876. I was referring to your Draconian method of doing business but again it’s your deal and if people want to do business with you so be it. 

Ya really can't blame the guy with all the damn scammers out there now. Elliphat Moderator just booted a couple more.

Archived