SASS Wire Forum

MEDIUM DUTY HUNTING-CAMPING KNIFE W LEATHER SHEATH (147)

Here we have a medium duty belt knife with a real leather sheath, it measures 9 1/2 inches overall

with the blade being 4 7/8 inches of razor sharp stainless steel. Priced at$ 37.00 (ON 10.02.22) shipped to

your ranch. I will ship via USPS upon receipt of payment and you personnel check works for me.

Happy trails and thanks for looking.

QDG/Mike

DSCN1376[1].JPG

DSCN1377[1].JPG

DSCN1400[1].JPG

Since this is from my collection I just don't know, sorry. I've always used 440C when using SS. I've been doing a lot of

Damascus lately, I had 3 posted & sold this week. I buy my blades from various vendor, all top quality.

Thanks for asking

QDG/Mike

To the top one more time.

One more time to the top.

Thanks for looking.

Lowered the price on 10.02.22. $37.00

Rip Snorter, as you've guessed I'am shutting down operations and selling just about everything. I no longer have

the tools required to sharpen a false edge, sorry about that, but thanks for asking.

Happy trails

QDG/Mike

9 minutes ago, Quick Draw Granpaw #48525 said:

Rip Snorter, as you've guessed I'am shutting down operations and selling just about everything. I no longer have

the tools required to sharpen a false edge, sorry about that, but thanks for asking.

Happy trails

QDG/Mike

I did not realize that you were shutting down.  My assumption was that you would have everything set up, which I do not, and it would be easier for you than for me.  I can sharpen the false edge myself.  If you still have it I will take it as offered. If it is still available, please PM me with details and I'll send a check.

Archived