SASS Wire Forum

Krazy Kajun's decocking thread - NOT happy

Shooting Bull

41 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

I

What is up with the one-legged rooster?

He used to be TW's favorite pet and his name was Tripod.

One day, he cackled at TW with a bad attitude....... while TW had a chain saw in his hands.   Ole TW cut that leg off.

..........Widder

46 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

Inane unrelated posts should easily get us to 4 pages. I am proud to contribute this small token of unrelatedness.

That rooster wasn't stupid. Or one legged. He was however very expensive hawk food! 

Merely a point to Krazy's post about there being nothing to see here. 

1 minute ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

He used to be TW's favorite pet and his name was Tripod.

One day, he cackled at TW with a bad attitude....... while TW had a chain saw in his hands.   Ole TW cut that leg off.

..........Widder

He ended up being an 500 dollar meal for a hawk.  That dang cock was meaner than my bunkhouse boss and almost as loud! 

47 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

Inane unrelated posts should easily get us to 4 pages. I am proud to contribute this small token of unrelatedness.

Kajun has a thing about chickens.

But they don't have big enough eyes for me. (That should smoke out some riff-raff).

Anyhow it all starts at the Badlands Bar 3. Not enough adult supervision.

:lol:

Confusion abounds as I contribute???? Nothing which is something, something to behold. My head is starting to hurt so I must stop. Onward!

4 minutes ago, Preacherman said:

Confusion abounds as I contribute???? Nothing which is something, something to behold. My head is starting to hurt so I must stop. Onward!

We are dealing with Kajun here.  I know exactly how you feel.

On 9/9/2022 at 8:05 PM, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Are you accusing TW of being a 'leg' man?

You do know that he has a keychain with Coon penis bone attached.   He considers that his luck charm

and carries it in his pocket at every match.   He said it makes a good toothpick.

..........Widder

Dang @Widder, SASS #59054, do you realize what this means?  It means ole @Tennessee williams did to that poor coon exactly what we are talking about in this thread regarding a pistol! :o

Kajun

14 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

In this thread I see the kind of people you hand around with.  Bad judgement is an understatement. :blink:

I see ya there @Shooting Bull, you're the one who started all this bad judgement! :lol:

Kajun

736A.gif

5 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

I see ya there @Shooting Bull, you're the one who started all this bad judgement! :lol:

Kajun

736A.gif

Oh I'm as pure as the driven slush.  I've never tried to deny that.  I just never realized there were so many folks here that make me look normal. :lol:

On 9/10/2022 at 8:06 PM, Waimea said:

Kajun has a thing about chickens.

But they don't have big enough eyes for me. (That should smoke out some riff-raff).

Anyhow it all starts at the Badlands Bar 3. Not enough adult supervision.

:lol:

Oh so now yer calling me riff-raff:o Thats the reason ol Kajun is having such a hard time learning to shoot gunfighter he has spent too much time 

choking that chicken with the large nuggets that he got @ the Bar-3 he cant use one gun in each hand.......:P:lol::lol::lol:

8 hours ago, lickskillet charlie said:

Oh so now yer calling me riff-raff:o Thats the reason ol Kajun is having such a hard time learning to shoot gunfighter he has spent too much time 

choking that chicken with the large nuggets that he got @ the Bar-3 he cant use one gun in each hand.......:P:lol::lol::lol:

And riff raff you are as well as a sheep herder/wrangler/rustler who does his best work at the Bar 3 ranch.  And I still have a video of you and Bertha's happy marriage.  Riff raff indeed! :lol:

IMG_4055.JPG

1 hour ago, Krazy Kajun said:

And riff raff you are as well as a sheep herder/wrangler/rustler who does his best work at the Bar 3 ranch.  And I still have a video of you and Bertha's happy marriage.  Riff raff indeed! :lol:

IMG_4055.JPG

Hey  thats Wa-enema's Big ol Blue eyes......:P:P

Archived