SASS Wire Forum

Krazy Kajun's decocking thread - NOT happy

Shooting Bull

Simple question in the OP and Palewolf gave a simple, concise answer.  No fuss, no muss.  But then the thread got locked.  Seriously?  That was the recipe for at LEASE four more pages, a Time Out and possibly a ban from The Wire.  Way to take away our fun Pale Wolf.  :angry:

P.S.  I know the OP asked for that thread to be locked.  So what?  He's Krazy. 

SB:

Sorry, I didn't see that thread.  I guess things get locked down if there is too much "heated" discussion.

A short time ago, I had a thread deleted after 3 days. 

All I was asking was "Why are Gunfighters and Duelists only allowed to use fixed sight six-guns?".

I was out of town and didn't get to follow it closely, but I never saw anything get out of hand.

Just askin',

MG

22 minutes ago, Mustang Gregg said:

SB:

Sorry, I didn't see that thread.  I guess things get locked down if there is too much "heated" discussion.

All I was asking was "Why are Gunfighters and Duelists only allowed to use fixed sight six-guns?".

I was out of town and didn't get to follow it closely, but I never saw anything get out of hand.

Just askin',

MG

Oh no, you've got it completely backwards.  What you described is the fun that was taken away from us.  The thread got locked before any of that excitement could happen. :D

32 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

Oh no, you've got it completely backwards.  What you described is the fun that was taken away from us.  The thread got locked before any of that excitement could happen. :D

PWB knowed what you was gonna type and reply. He's got one of them new XESP laptops what tells him people's reply before they hit the post button. He can even put it on super ninjer mode but he don't usually do that anymore. He said too many folks were on the computer in their skivvies. Or worse yet, nekkit.

1 minute ago, Tennessee williams said:

PWB knowed what you was gonna type and reply. He's got one of them new XESP laptops what tells him people's reply before they hit the post button. He can even put it on super ninjer mode but he don't usually do that anymore. He said too many folks were on the computer in their skivvies. Or worse yet, nekkit.

He saw that?!?!? :o

1 hour ago, Shooting Bull said:

Simple question in the OP and Palewolf gave a simple, concise answer.  No fuss, no muss.  But then the thread got locked.  Seriously?  That was the recipe for at LEASE four more pages, a Time Out and possibly a ban from The Wire.  Way to take away our fun Pale Wolf.  :angry:

Sorry to "reduce" the fun for ya but I know how these WTC threads can worm their way into 4 or 5 pages in a hurry and my name would be associated with it.  I got enough problems without that so I just cut that off at the pass.

I am a novice GF and when I've been dry firing sometimes I get carried away and try and shoot more than 10 shots and found myself cocking my pistol after 5 shots or clicks on my snap caps.  So I wuz just making sure of my options as I already am in unfamiliar territory trying to shoot GF.  It's a lot of fun trying something new and it gives the posse I'm shooting on some entertainment when I try and shoot.

Kajun (what troll's on the Wire fully clothed :P)

7 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

He saw that?!?!? :o

I deactivated that feature immediately after that! :o
I also put tape over the camera on my own laptop (and am unable to participate in ZOOM meetings). :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Theys cameras everywhere. I quit sittin nekkit on metal chairs when my TV laughed at me.

Since living in Las Vegas is pretty much like living on the surface of the Sun I'm thinking there's much better reasons not to sit on metal chairs nekkit.   But whatever works for you. ;)

So let me get this straight, Kajun asked for a thread to be locked so's he could AVOID being a troublemaker. 

:lol::lol::lol:

And nobody questioned this?

Did anybody call the PO-PO or Evil Bob to get a wellness check?

22 minutes ago, Waimea said:

So let me get this straight, Kajun asked for a thread to be locked so's he could AVOID being a troublemaker. 

I didn't question it because as I said in my OP, he's Krazy.  And why bother with a wellness check?  We KNOW he ain't well. :wacko:

36 minutes ago, Waimea said:

Waimea, I guess you just woke up from your hibernation.....why don't you go back to sleep. :D

12 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

I didn't question it because as I said in my OP, he's Krazy.  And why bother with a wellness check?  We KNOW he ain't well. :wacko:

Shooting Bull, at least I come right out and tell you I'm Krazy right up front as opposed to others who just "shoot the bull" when the bull is already dead! :lol:

Kajun

2 hours ago, Mustang Gregg said:

SB:

Just askin',

MG

That thread removal seemed odd to me too.

57 minutes ago, Waimea said:

He's alive and well as far as I can tell.  It's been my experience that Krazy Kajun has always been at the root of or near the epicenter of trouble.  I keep telling him that I will be glad to answer any questions he might have about shooting Gunfighter.  For some reason, he is suspicious and seeks advise from strangers. 

And as for locking the thread at Kajun's request, any request he makes should be looked at through a suspicious eye with the initial reflex reaction being "No'.

15 hours ago, Mustang Gregg said:

SB:

Just askin',

MG

K

I didn't get  to see your thread, so I didn't  get to give you the answer: adjustable sights were allowed in the age based categories, such sass Senioe Duelest.  Someone started complaining that they were not authentic, or so I was told. I asked my TG about it and he thought that they would continue to be allowed.  The next change to the rule book disallowed them.

Colt made 902 SAAs with adjustable sights but that doesn't seem to be authentic.

15 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Sorry to "reduce" the fun for ya but I know how these WTC threads can worm their way into 4 or 5 pages in a hurry and my name would be associated with it.  I got enough problems without that so I just cut that off at the pass.

I am a novice GF and when I've been dry firing sometimes I get carried away and try and shoot more than 10 shots and found myself cocking my pistol after 5 shots or clicks on my snap caps.  So I wuz just making sure of my options as I already am in unfamiliar territory trying to shoot GF.  It's a lot of fun trying something new and it gives the posse I'm shooting on some entertainment when I try and shoot.

Kajun (what troll's on the Wire fully clothed :P)

I was kinda wondering the context of your question. 

I shoot DD and had done a fair bit of dry fire practice at home during the lockdown. I also practiced my draw and reholstering and developed the habit of decoding which earned me my first ever SDQ. 

Gotta watch what you practice.

8 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I was kinda wondering the context of your question. 

I shoot DD and had done a fair bit of dry fire practice at home during the lockdown. I also practiced my draw and reholstering and developed the habit of decoding which earned me my first ever SDQ. 

Gotta watch what you practice.

We all know that decoding can be very dangerous!  :D:D  :D

18 hours ago, Shooting Bull said:

:D

Do you really think that PaleWolf really cares if you are happy or not?    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO1

He might care what TN Williams thinks about Nanner Puddin or one of Utah Bob's evening beverages, but

do you really think PWB is concerned about your happiness.    

He told me that he didn't like you or Krazy and was more than happy to shut down a thread by Krazy..... 

TN Williams don't like Y'all neither..... :lol:

..........Widder

17 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Waimea, I guess you just woke up from your hibernation.....why don't you go back to sleep. :D

Shooting Bull, at least I come right out and tell you I'm Krazy right up front as opposed to others who just "shoot the bull" when the bull is already dead! :lol:

Kajun

I’m too lazy to beat a dead horse.

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Do you really think that PaleWolf really cares if you are happy or not?    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO1

He might care what TN Williams thinks about Nanner Puddin or one of Utah Bob's evening beverages, but

do you really think PWB is concerned about your happiness.    

He told me that he didn't like you or Krazy and was more than happy to shut down a thread by Krazy..... 

TN Williams don't like Y'all neither..... :lol:

..........Widder

But he told me I was his one and only. :(

7 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

Wait! What? I thought we were talking about PWB. You mean I’m your only one too? :o

When there's chickens involved ole TW ain't particular!

Kajun

6 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

Who you calling chicken? :angry:

You better be careful saying the "C" word around @Tennessee williams, you might come up missing a leg! :(

Kajun

39 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

You better be careful saying the "C" word around @Tennessee williams, you might come up missing a leg! :(

Kajun

Are you accusing TW of being a 'leg' man?

You do know that he has a keychain with Coon penis bone attached.   He considers that his luck charm

and carries it in his pocket at every match.   He said it makes a good toothpick.

..........Widder

31 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Are you accusing TW of being a 'leg' man?

You do know that he has a keychain with Coon penis bone attached.   He considers that his luck charm

and carries it in his pocket at every match.   He said it makes a good toothpick.

..........Widder

I wasn't very lucky for the Coon.

5 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Some days i wonder about y'all... other days I know.

Imis

Hey Imis,

TW is from YOUR home club............. :lol:

..........Widder

Archived