SASS Wire Forum

Brookfield CAS in Masury, Ohio! Saturday September 10, 2022

Slow Mo Dern

Brookfield CAS in Masury, Ohio!  Saturday September 10, 2022

Howdy!

Come join the Shenango River Rats on Saturday September 10, 2022 for another CAS match down in the woods and under the trees!

Engage five stages of fun-filled Old West merriment and goodly jollification in a target rich environment at last year’s prices!  What could be better?

Coffee and donuts in the morning?  It just got better!   :D

Gates and doors open at 9:00 am.   Lead down range at 10:00 am after the safety meeting and the Pledge of Allegiance.  

Bring plenty of shotgun shells and extra ammunition for reloads or bonuses!    If you need to use .22 caliber ammo; it would be all right.

Spectators and visitors are always welcome.  Bring adequate safety glasses and hearing protection.  

If you're a new shooter; be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules in the SASS Shooter's Handbook located on this website.  ;)  :lol:

That’s the Saturday CAS match at Brookfield on September 10, 2022!

I hope to see you there.

Slow Mo Dern and the Shenango River Rats

Howdy, 

It said on the news that most accidents happen within 20 miles of home.

That's why we moved...

BTT   :P

8 hours ago, Slow Mo Dern said:

Howdy, 

It said on the news that most accidents happen within 20 miles of home.

That's why we moved...

BTT   :P

Does this mean you moved more than 20 miles from home?:o:lol:

Yes, Sir!

Hey Crossdraw!

How the heck are you?  I haven't seen you in years!

Little known fact:

I.M. Crossdraw told me about Green Smoke E Cigarettes about 10 years ago while we were shooting at Malvern with the Brown Twp. Regulators.

They were the best fake cigarettes on the planet!

The battery lasted a long time and the no-nicotine kind I smoked tasted just like a regular Mallboro!  

I used to smoke while I was driving and after 6 months or so with Green Smoke;  I was smoking less and less and finally quit smoking altogether.

Thank you, Crossdraw.  If you hadn't told me about Green Smoke E Cigarettes,  I might be residing in Boot Hill today.  True story.

I am forever grateful. 

All the best, 

Mo

Howdy Slo mo,

I'm doing great.  I'm retired and have move down in Florida, still doing CAS, not to often as I am setting up my reloading area so I can reload more and shoot more.  I miss you guys up there, but making new friends down here too.  

I am glad you have quit smoking,  them coffin nail could sure have been the nail in the coffin for me too.  I am glad I have quit smoking myself.  

I am in the wire sometimes, checking up on my pards up North, specially Cheatin Charlie.  I've heard he's been smoking up there too,  Black Powder I mean.:lol:

Take care and tell everyone, i say Howdy and miss you all.  I might make it up there in the near future to do some shooting with you all.  Till then, hope to see you in the trail.

I. M. Crossdraw.

Archived