SASS Wire Forum

Division 80 LLC, Plaintiff, v. Merrick Garland

Subdeacon Joe

There's also another case where the ATF was talking about amnesty for brace owners. The legalese was saying that this opens the NFA wide for gun owners. I'll keep looking for it cause it was a promising bit of info also. 

JEL

7 minutes ago, John E. Law said:

There's also another case where the ATF was talking about amnesty for brace owners. The legalese was saying that this opens the NFA wide for gun owners. I'll keep looking for it cause it was a promising bit of info also. 

JEL

Wow!

https://www.ammoland.com/2022/09/atf-pistol-brace-amnesty-registration-program/#axzz7dru8b87N

It’s time for SCOTUS to rule that no laws shall be passed to further restrict the right of qualified, legal citizens to keep and bear arms, those arms being equal to anything available to the military or law enforcement!!

Further, ANY existing law that restricts such possession and transport shall henceforth be null and void!!

2 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

It’s time for SCOTUS to rule that no laws shall be passed to further restrict the right of qualified, legal citizens to keep and bear arms, those arms being equal to anything available to the military or law enforcement!!

Further, ANY existing law that restricts such possession and transport shall henceforth be null and void!!

As an LEO and a huge 2nd Amendment supporter in all for that. The only thing I'll add is that if you then violate the firearms laws the punishment will be swift, severe, and permanent. 

JEL

Archived