SASS Wire Forum

You guys think you have nutjobs in California

Buckshot Bear

Hey, let's all get naked and take our guns to town and make our protest like she does.  Tell everyone that we are supporting meat eaters using the same so-called vegan tactics she uses.

Who knows.  It will certainly get attention, I'm just not certain what kind.

A niece, talented, amoral, and not particularly attractive inflicted this on my Mother toward the end of Mom's life.  Mom was valiantly still cooking whole family Sunday dinners for nine people while ill  and fell for the crap, cooking something extra vegan.  I can't tell you how angry that made me.  That branch of the family pretty much severed from contact.

I'm astounded by the businesses in Australia.

I have a business. A topless woman walks into my business and starts pouring blood all over my floors. Security throws her to the ground and handcuffs her, and we wait until the police come and they take her butt to jail. She doesn't just stand there and throw blood everywhere and make her speech. She gets arrested for criminal trespass and vandalism and anything else I can think of.

14 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Hey, let's all get naked and take our guns to town and make our protest like she does.  Tell everyone that we are supporting meat eaters using the same so-called vegan tactics she uses.

Who knows.  It will certainly get attention, I'm just not certain what kind.

I'm going to need a lot of vodka to erase that mental picture!

In some cities stores are going to have to change the public entrance to sally ports with the outer door interlocked with RFI security tag detectors.  There is a tiny LGS in El Cerrito CA that you have to be buzzed in to limit the no. of customers inside.  There is a LGS in Carson City NV that kept the front door closed during business hours starting in 2020 when COVID &  BLM riots cleared inventories of ammo.  Besides moving ammo to the store room they locked the door and checked drivers licenses to keep Kalifornians out.  The FFL told me that he got tired of locals complaining about no ammo for locals.  I haven't been there after ammo on the shelves returned to the big box sporting goods & outdoor stores, Cabela's, Sportsman's Warehouse & Scheels.  I stopped at Scheels on the 25th on my way home from the VA.  The ammo shelves were full of ammo.  Lots of 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 ACP, 38 Special, 357, 223/5.56, 308/7.62. I was looking for 10mm FMJ only defensive on shelf.  There was also a decent selection of hunting rifle ammo.

P.S.  FYI for vets who were exposed to agent orange during the VN War the PACT Act that was passed to compensate vets exposed to toxic smoke from burn pits in Iraq & Afghanistan also covers VN vets by presuming that exposure to agent orange causes hypertension.  I have been on BP meds since in my early 40's.

Born in CA 70 years ago. was immediately taken to AR till I was 4 then came back to CA. Lived here till I joined the Army in 1970. Lived in MA for the next 26 years then moved back to the Sacramento area, been here since then.  When the wife and I returned in 1996, the lefts embracing of the illegals was just beginning. Then there was 9/11,  and the first of one of the lefts favorite weapons, a lockdown and the formation of TSA and Homeland Security. How could those institutions possibly be misused? Well, we would soon learn. 

When Obama won the election in '08, I was disappointed, but at the same time thought here is a President that has the potential/opportunity to do amazing things for bringing Americans together. We saw how that turned out. It seemed that from my viewpoint that the current climate of America-bad, white America-even worse, white history-must be destroyed, and all the "woke" crap started. What does "woke" even mean? 

It was also during this time that it seems like New York City, and Sacramento and Los Angeles entered into direct competition for who could produce the most and the nuttiest of nut jobs.

Then President Trump derailed the lefts dynasty building with HC as the next monarch of the realm, and the masks came off. Since Nov 8th, 2016 the attacks on life, liberty and freedom have intensified to where it is not safe to walk in almost any blue run city in the country. The illegals, referred to by some as "undocumented democrats", are now the fair haired children, welcomed, housed, fed, given medical and legal care/services. 

To keep this on the CA nutjobs, we have a whole crop that come up with things such as CRT in schools, allowing biological males in biological females sports, restrooms and dorms. They squash any speech/idea that is not in lock step with their agenda.

And they also come up with the hysterically laughable policy of banning the sale of new ICE vehicles by 2035  on a Wednesday and 2 days later telling folks to NOT recharge their EV's and to set AC thermostats to 80 because our power grid cannot support the load.

The worst thing is that they have been operating without repercussions/consequences for so long that they feel untouchable, able to do, say or act in anyway they want, and that nothing can be done against them, while anyone that disagrees in any way at all can be figuratively and even literally, attacked without consequence.

Sorry, didn't mean to ramble quite this long.

Archived