SASS Wire Forum

Guns dot com

Hells Comin

1 hour ago, Tex Jones, SASS 2263 said:

They have a couple of locations near me.  I have never been to any, but I can stop by if it helps.

They are closed on weekends so I'll try calling them on Monday, I might take you up on your offer if all else fails. Normally I wouldn't go to this  much Effort but it's very difficult to find new Model vaqueros  these days.

Thank you Hells Comin "Phil "

32 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

They are closed on weekends so I'll try calling them on Monday, I might take you up on your offer if all else fails. Normally I wouldn't go to this  much Effort but it's very difficult to find new Model vaqueros  these days.

Thank you Hells Comin "Phil "

The retail store should be open.  Which Ruger are you interested in?

Just got back.  There's no retail store at the location listed, but there is what appears to me to be a wholesale type of operation in a building amongst other companies in a business park.  The door was closed and the lights were out, but I could see the Guns Dot Com logo on the wall of their lobby.   I would send them a message from the Gunsinternational listing so that they have you on record, so to speak.  I don't know that they'll be open on Monday as it's Labor Day. 

I may get over there during the business week just to see what they have available on site.

HC,

FWIW…I bought a rifle from them via Guns International and everything went very smooth. 
They kept me informed on shipping and tracking to my FFL. 
Rifle was as advertised. 

Vic

Archived