SASS Wire Forum

Things that pop into your mind

I saw a commercial for some cartoon show one one of the characters called another one his little cinnamon bun. 

Suddenly, I flashed back to the last time I was walking through the Charlotte airport waiting for a very early flight. None of the vendors were open yet and I was hungry. Then I smelled it. Cinnamon!!

I turned the corner on the concourse and there it was. SHINING IN THE DARKNESS. A CINNABON!

I said, I’ll get small one and eat it on the plain. I got one the size of a medium pizza and by the boarding time the only thing left was the crumbs all over my face.

Damn you Cinnabon.

Right now if I spotted a 5 year old kid with a cinnamon roll I would take it, knock him down and eat it while laughing maniacally.

I’m not proud of it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

There is a Schlotzsky’s sandwich shop 1/4 mile from our house.  They sell Cinnabons, display them in a case where you order your sandwich.  Good marketing.  Damn them.

• Haha 1

Oh boy, Cinnabon is a good place to fall off the diet wagon. The first one I encountered was in Westminster, CA at the mall. They make cinnamon rolls the way my Nanny (grandmother) made them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Oh boy, Cinnabon is a good place to fall off the diet wagon. The first one I encountered was in Westminster, CA at the mall. They make cinnamon rolls the way my Nanny (grandmother) made them. 

Would that be left-over pie dough, rolled flat with a coating made of brown sugar, butter and cinnamon, rolled and baked?

We called them Nun's Farts.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

Cinnabon or Krispy Kreme.............:rolleyes:

Fortunately neither one are within 100 miles of me!