SASS Wire Forum

SOLD - Non SASS - Big Medicine for Varmints - CZ 527 - SOLD

T-Bone Pickins

CZ 527 American Varmint chambered in 17 Hornet.  

I bought this gun new and it is offered here in MINT condition after sitting in my humidity controlled safe playing Safe Queen, unfired for a few years.  During my ownership, It has been on the range twice, firing less than 2 boxes (25 rounds per). I still have the 2nd box (partially used) which will be included along with another full box.  It is very difficult to distinguish this from a new gun, and challenging to find the slightest handling evidence.  It eats the excellent Hornady Super Performance Varmint, 20 grain VMAX 17 Hornet center fire (reloadable) cartridge.  Muzzle velocity is Mach 3.3 (3650 fps), trajectory is flat 0" at 200 Yards.  It has a Mauser Style Bolt Action, 24" barrel, adjustable "set trigger", and 5 Round Box Magazine (3 Mags total) included.  The rifle is designed to be "scope-only" and it is fitted with a (likewise MINT new) Leupold VX-3 4.5 - 14 x 40 scope with Boone and Crocket reticle. Factory installed sling studs included.  The scope is mounted with the CZ integrated scope mount platform and a Picatinny rail to allow for eye relief adjustment.  A reloader starting kit is also included.

I had hopes to specialize in coyote, prairie dog, etc., but instead I moved to the Delaware beaches where we can hardly scrape up a proud squirrel or two.

So it's coming out here on SASS wire and it is completely outfitted with the works.  In addition to the standard rifle, here's the package accompaniments:

ITEM                                                                                                    Retail Price 

• Leupold VX-3  4.5 - 14 x 40mm Scope (as New)              $395      
  • Picatinny Rail                                                                             $ 32
  • 2 Extra CZ Magazines ($50 ea) w/ Leather Pouch           $100
  • Hornady Custom Reloading Die Set (unopened)           $ 42
  • Unopened Box 20 Grain VMAX Bullets 100 Count          $ 25
  • Sack-Ups Full Length Rifle Cover                                        $ 20
  • Otis Barrel Cleaning Tools in 17 Cal                                     $ 20
  • 1 Extra Box of Hornady 20 Gr  Ammo (25 rd)                    $ 33  (additional boxes of Factory 17 Hornet Ammo available)

Total Accessory Retail Price                                                     $667

I am offering the rifle alone here at a price of $695.  The Package price on the Accessories listed above is $330.  I will not break things up, except if you want to delete the Leupold Scope.  In that case you can save $250 (P Rail stays on the rifle).  If you take the whole deal, I pay all ConUS Shipping and you pay $1025.  Rifle, plus Accessories, no Scope, is $775 plus $20 toward the shipping.  (BEST PRICE)

This must be a 2 parcel shipment which I estimate shipping at $70 - 90 depending on your Zip Code.  Buyer Pays any FFL fees on the receiving end.  Scope and Rifle come in their original factory boxes with papers, etc.  Factory Rifle box is not suitable for shipping. So I will acquire a shipping box for safe, box-in-box travel.  FFL must accept shipment directly from me.

If you have an impulse for delivering doom to them Varmints, this is your dream package for hunting fields and range.

IMG_1733.thumb.jpg.5878cd017645e8f9e8f569a2755c8b64.jpg

Thanks for your careful review and consideration.

(Gun Vise and Golden Retriever not included)

T. Bone Pickins

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

• T-Bone Pickins changed the title to FS - Non SASS - Big Medicine for Varmints - CZ 527 * Price improvement
  • T-Bone Pickins changed the title to FS - Non SASS - Big Medicine for Varmints - CZ 527 * Price Lowered !!
  • T-Bone Pickins changed the title to FS - Non SASS - Big Medicine for Varmints - CZ 527 * Prices Lowered !!
  • T-Bone Pickins changed the title to FS - Non SASS - Big Medicine for Varmints - CZ 527 - TIME FOR REASONABLE OFFERS
  • T-Bone Pickins changed the title to SOLD - Non SASS - Big Medicine for Varmints - CZ 527 - SOLD

Archived