SASS Wire Forum

Gonna travel to Wartrace, Saturday

Widder, SASS #59054

25 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hey Ranger Dan,

TW and I were talking on the phone yesterday and he was telling me that he "HOPED" I didn't whoop him too bad.

I told him that I been practicing a little and based on my practice, I ain't got no right to trash talk about beating anybody yet.

Heck, I'm basically going because its the first time in over 2 years that I actually feel like traveling to a distant match.

My energy is slowly coming back and I just wanted to get in some more shooting before the colder weather puts me back

into hibernation.   Plus, because I ain't been shooting all that well lately, it will be another effort for me to get in more 'trigger

time' and hopefully get me out of a rut.

BUT..... the real reason I'm going tomorrow is my FREE meal from TN.   :lol:

..........Widder

All in good fun. I can't pass up a chance to promote Wartrace Regulators. Good to see you gettin back into the game, even if it's just for a free meal :)

1 hour ago, Ranger Dan said:

All in good fun. I can't pass up a chance to promote Wartrace Regulators. Good to see you gettin back into the game, even if it's just for a free meal :)

I agree.  It will be a lot of fun.    Ole TN is getting ready for Winter Range in October......  and he'll probably be all serious

and I'll help keep it fun for him...... :lol:

..........Widder

23 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I agree.  It will be a lot of fun.    Ole TN is getting ready for Winter Range in October......  and he'll probably be all serious

..........Widder

I don’t think Tennessee is going to Oklahoma.  The S.E. Regional is the last big match I’ve heard him mention for this year.

Randy 

36 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I don’t think Tennessee is going to Oklahoma.  The S.E. Regional is the last big match I’ve heard him mention for this year.

Randy 

You could be right, Randy.    All I know is that he keeps asking me if I'd like to go the the Nat'l with him.

He probably won't go without a shotgun rider....... and its just a little to far for me to travel and $$$.

Well, looks like we'll have to help keep it fun for him before he goes to the Regional...........  :lol:

..........Widder

4 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

You could be right, Randy.    All I know is that he keeps asking me if I'd like to go the the Nat'l with him.

He probably won't go without a shotgun rider....... and its just a little to far for me to travel and $$$.

Well, looks like we'll have to help keep it fun for him before he goes to the Regional...........  :lol:

..........Widder

He needs to go to the National, I was hoping to see him win the World, Tennessee State, Southeast Regional and the Nationals all in the same year!

Randy 

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I think he's been banned from traveling thru either Arkansas or Mississippi.

That might be why he ain't going..... :lol:

..........Widder

That ain’t no problem, we learned how to slip across the border undetected years ago!

Randy 

5 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

..........Widder

You mean Land Run not Winter Range. ;)

4 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

He needs to go to the National, I was hoping to see him win the World, Tennessee State, Southeast Regional and the Nationals all in the same year!

Randy 

That one's gonna be up to you this year Randy. Rileys birthday is Oct 15th. Bring it home!

2 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Widder, it was great to see you today, I hope Tennessee fed you well after the match? Miller’s has some pretty good deserts if that’s where he took you.  

Randy

Hey Randy.

The Regulators are GREAT host and TN only whooped up on me for 4 stages.   I think he had pity on me and allowed me to

best him on one of the stages.

I really liked ALL the stages.   And the posse was a lot of fun, with some notably good shooters.  

Indeed, Millers is a great place to chow down..... and I brought a piece of their carrot cake home with me which I am devouring

as I type this post.   And YES..... TN bought!   :D

Weather permitting, I plan. to come back again next month.

..........Widder

41 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hey Randy.

The Regulators are GREAT host and TN only whooped up on me for 4 stages.   I think he had pity on me and allowed me to

best him on one of the stages.

I really liked ALL the stages.   And the posse was a lot of fun, with some notably good shooters.  

Indeed, Millers is a great place to chow down..... and I brought a piece of their carrot cake home with me which I am devouring

as I type this post.   And YES..... TN bought!   :D

Weather permitting, I plan. to come back again next month.

..........Widder

Unless you come to the Work Shirkers I’ll miss you next month. I’ll be at the Southeast Regional during the October Main Match and at Land Run during the Mid-Month Match.  Hope to see you again soon. 

Randy

Widder whooped up on me pretty good on a stage and I'm sure I'll hear about it for a while. He had some good 97 runs I thought they was gonna kick him off the range for cause we're not allowed to shoot full auto. Randy did his anti-rain dance for us and must've done a good job cause we stayed dry. Afterward Widder ordered the $37.75 from millers even though nothing is that expensive over there. As usual, I started out and finished up with nanner puddin'. There was also a meal of chicken livers, corn nuggets, macaroni, turnip greens and squash casserole between there somewhere. Widder almost ran them out of napkins signing all those autographs to the various Widdermaniacs when we got up to leave. He was huggin babies and kissin women left and right. I'm just glad the bunkhouse boss didn't get caught up in the crossfire...that I know of.

Liar, Liar....... pants on fire.

Its wasn't napkins, it was their blouses that I autographed... :D

That little town is often called Hooterville...... if you know what I mean.  :D

On a truthful note, TN did have a pre-meal bowl of Nanner Puddin and he really did have ALL those food items he

listed.   And if I ain't mistaken, his wife carried some dessert home so that he could munch on it later.

Oh yea, He might have eaten some fried green tomatoes also, but I didn't notice that.

Good Friends, Good food...... and Good Times.

..........Widder

Archived