SASS Wire Forum

It's a RACE! Which is going to happen first?

Cholla

Based on a conversation I had with a powder company at the NRA Convention, we will be finding the original Shakespeare documents on Oak Island before we see the primers.

I saw en episode on Ancient Aliens where they expect to find primers inside the recovered UFO sitting in the undisclosed hanger in Area 51.

Kajun

Who is on the ground in Texarkana?  Surely someone knows what is going on at the site.  Supposedly Expansion is hiring people.  So what is happening there at the factory.  Are facilities being built or existing ones improved. 

What about the primer production unit?  What equipment is being set up?

Hard to believe that there is no local information.

The good thing, if you miss an episode, they keep replaying everything over and over. The new stuff amounts to about 5 minutes or so!

1 minute ago, Cypress Sun said:

Never watched "The Treasure of Oak Island". Is that on Acorn?

History channel here.

Don't know why a reply and a quote ended up in the post!

Haven't watched it and don't know how it can be riveting, but I know several people that are engrossed with it. Must have really good editors!!!

Amazing that Oak Island has been on for nine years and in that time they have found nothing.  Another scripted "reality" show.  I guess it will stay on as long as the writers can come up with more BS.

I'm kind of amazed at just the things they have found 190-200 ft. down. That was some ambitious digging for the 1700's.

3 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

The good thing, if you miss an episode, they keep replaying everything over and over. The new stuff amounts to about 5 minutes or so!

History channel here.

Don't know why a reply and a quote ended up in the post!

Yeah, I know. My post was meant as a gag.

Truth is that even if they did start making primers, most people wouldn't buy them...especially the cowboy crowd. They won't buy Ginex. Murom or a host of other primers (including CCI) because their guns are not "tuned" to set them off.

So far as the tv show, it's a "reality" show...it's neither real or based in actual reality. Watched one episode, it's not for me.

Archived