SASS Wire Forum

What Happened To The Recipe Thread?

Yul Lose

Had a couple of recipes to share.

I think I got it pulled.  I went through and reported most of the posts that were just blather and asked that they be removed without prejudice or damage to the posters status.  I guess asking for two dozen or so posts to be removed was too much so the Mod pulled the thread.  I was surprised too.

Go ahead and start another thread.  

10 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I think I got it pulled.  I went through and reported most of the posts that were just blather and asked that they be removed without prejudice or damage to the posters status.  I guess asking for two dozen or so posts to be removed was too much so the Mod pulled the thread.  I was surprised too.

Go ahead and start another thread.  

It was there the last time I visited the Forum.  This one's a mystery to me.  It's not even "hidden" where I can recover it.   I'm looking further to see if a fragment remains??

* Edit:  I refreshed the page and there it is!   Never had that happen before.

8 minutes ago, Eliphalet R. Moderator said:

It was there the last time I visited the Forum.  This one's a mystery to me.  It's not even "hidden" where I can recover it.   I'm looking further to see if a fragment remains??

* Edit:  I refreshed the page and there it is!   Never had that happen before.

Thank you.  And sorry for dumping a couple of dozen reports on you all at once.  

10 minutes ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

It's pinned at the top of the page for me...

They brought it back.

Glad it’s back. I have a great fried blather recipe. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

I'm glad it's back.

I must say THANK YOU to Subdeacon Joe. I didn't know that it was going to be such a pita...I guess I shoulda known. 

Thanks for taking the helm.

My pleasure.   I think once people get the idea that I will ask the Mods to remove most extraneous posts it will get smoother.

Archived