SASS Wire Forum

Problems with the Saloon

SHOOTIN FOX

Can’t get it on my old desktop, but it’s available on my phone and laptop!!

I ain’t bothered to sort it out yet.

It is a browser issue.  First be sure your browser is up to date.  If it is then go into your browser settings and clear all the cache and cookies. The close the browser and reboot your PC. Sometimes this works and sometimes not.

1 hour ago, Texas Lizard said:

Did you pay you bill????

Texas Lizard

I have the same problem. Tried logging off and different browsers. It's Been jacked up for quite some time. 

Recently, I couldn't get on the forum at all with my phone via Wi-Fi. After replacing my router with no luck, my IP changed me from a static IP to a dynamic one and everything works again. Also couldn't watch Hulu on the TV. But it would work on my PC and the phone. This forum wouldn't work on either.

Did have some fun with the Hulu thing once it came back to the TV. Ellie was watching Jeopardy. I logged into it on my phone and it was about 3 seconds ahead of the TV! Ellie was pretty amazed at how quick I said the answers to EVERY question. They were "closed caption" on my phone for some reason, so no sound from my chair. :D

11 hours ago, Chancy Shot, SASS #67163 said:

Eyesa - you are a low a dirty scoundrel.  When she finds out (and she will) you will pay dearly.  As in "dear, would you get me an ice cream from the place on the other side of town.  Hurry, please."  Don't ask me how I know.

Chancy

I caved and told her after about half a dozen:D It was fun though!

On 8/28/2022 at 10:06 AM, SHOOTIN FOX said:

I can access the Wire and the Classifieds, but the saloon will not load. Any ideas?

They probably saw you coming and said shut the doors he drinks too much.:D

Archived