SASS Wire Forum

ALL SOLD: Bullet Moulds

All moulds have been sold. What hasn't been sold here was just sold at a local gun show. Those pards that have committed to specific moulds and are still waiting to learn shipping costs will receive that info shortly. I ask your forgiveness for my slow response, it's been a little busy here of late.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Purchased from an estate, I'm hoping to sell the entire lot of moulds for $1,000.00 plus shipping.

NOTES: I'm willing to sell individual moulds for anyone interested.

Mould numbers, as stamped on each, have now been added.

Here's the updated list:

2 ea - Lee aluminum single lg. caliber (hollow base, not sure of caliber); mould #90268

1 ea - Lee aluminum 6 cavity 454RF with factory box; no mould number available

1 ea - Lyman steel 2 cavity .32-20 115 gr (new); mould #311008AV

1 ea - Lyman steel 2 cavity .32-40 165 gr (new); mould #319247AV

1 ea - RCBS steel 2 cavity .32-20 90 gr (new); mould #32-SO-CM

1 ea - SOLD Lyman 1 cavity .45-60 292 gr; mould #457191AV

1 ea - Lyman 1 cavity .45-60 350 gr; mould #457195A

1 ea - Saeco/Redding 1 cavity .45-70 425 gr; mould #740 F3K

1 ea - RCBS 1 cavity .50PP HB; mould #50-PP

1 ea - RCBS 1 cavity .45PP; mould #45-PP

1 ea - Hoch 1 cavity lg. rifle (unmarked, not sure of caliber); mould #408420; flat base and nose; looks about .40 cal

1 ea - Paul Jones 1 cavity Creedmore .511 650 gr; #PJ50002

1 ea - Pedersoli 1 cavity .545 PR; mould #317541

1 ea - Pedersoli 1 cavity .56 ball; mould #306575

1 ea - Lyman 1 cavity .459 535 gr; mould #457132DV

1 ea - Lyman 1 cavity .459 400 gr; mould #457643BV

1 ea - P&D Jones 1 cavity .450-20 535 gr; mould #45020

1 ea- Paul Jones 1 cavity Smerker 45003 570 gr; mould #PJ 45003

1 ea - Paul Jones 1 cavity .45-70 Creedmore 540 gr; only stamping is on the sprue cutter "Paul Jones 45-70"; handles are marked in ink "540 gr" "PJ 45001" and "Creedmore"

NOTES -

* The descriptions are taken from the inventory list received from the estate sale. The seller advised the total retail price of these moulds is $2,700.00+.

* Each mould is accompanied with its set of wood handles.

* There is also a Rapine mould; #544-415, that wasn't included on the list provided by the estate. It would be part of a lot sale. It's tagged as Buffalo Arms Co., .544 1 cavity 415 gr.

* I can provide a group photo of the moulds via email to seriously interested parties.

My personal casting experience is limited to simple cowboy calibers of .38 Special and .45 Colt, using Lee aluminum moulds. As such I'm unfamiliar with many of these names, and much of the terminology. I'm hoping 'those in the know' will better appreciate the offering.

If interested, please contact me via email: cleburnepr@gmail.com or cellphone: 985/713-2130.

Thanks & Regards,

Cleburne

If you decide to split them up, I would be interested in knowing what the Lyman number is on the Lyman 1 cavity .45-60 292 gr.

Most casters will want to know the actual mold numbers.

This reminds me, I need to update my list of moulds. I made the list in case I kick off and my kids need to sell them. It includes much more information than this list, which is lacking quite a few details.

19 hours ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

This reminds me, I need to update my list of moulds. I made the list in case I kick off and my kids need to sell them. It includes much more information than this list, which is lacking quite a few details.

If you provide what further details are needed, I'll gather them up and add them to my post.

19 hours ago, Cholla said:

If you decide to split them up, I would be interested in knowing what the Lyman number is on the Lyman 1 cavity .45-60 292 gr.

Thanks Cholla, I'll look at each mould and add whatever I can to my post.

Bullet shape would be nice. Spitzer, round nose, round nose flat point, wadcutter, gas check, bevel base.

2 hours ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

Bullet shape would be nice. Spitzer, round nose, round nose flat point, wadcutter, gas check, bevel base.

I understand and apologize for omitting this information on my initial post. As stated, the post was simply a repeat of the estate's list. I'll take a detailed look at each and update the list with the appropriate descriptions and mould numbers asap. To everyone that might be interested, your patience while I gather this info is much appreciated.

Regards,

Cleburne

On 8/27/2022 at 5:18 PM, Cholla said:

Cholla,

The Lyman 1 cavity .45-60 mould has the following numbers stamped on it:

457191AV

2H

03-07

It's a flat nose design with 3 bands. I can sell it for $70.00 + shipping. 

If you're interested in photos, send me your emaiI address.

Thanks & Regards,

Cleburne

22 hours ago, ORNERY OAF said:

Of you decide to split, let us know...

1 ea - Paul Jones 1 cavity .45-70 Creedmore 540 gr I would be interested in.

Ornery,

If you provide your email address, I'll be glad to furnish photos of the mould and its markings. Its price is $100.00.

Cleburne

I would take the:

P&D Jones 1 cavity .450-20 535 gr; mould #45020

1 ea - Paul Jones 1 cavity .45-70 Creedmore 540 gr; only stamping is on the sprue cutter "Paul Jones 45-70"; handles are marked in ink "540 gr" "PJ 45001"

if not already called for.   Will send you an email

Groundhog

8 minutes ago, tmccoy said:

I would take the:

P&D Jones 1 cavity .450-20 535 gr; mould #45020

1 ea - Paul Jones 1 cavity .45-70 Creedmore 540 gr; only stamping is on the sprue cutter "Paul Jones 45-70"; handles are marked in ink "540 gr" "PJ 45001"

if not already called for.   Will send you an email

Groundhog

tmccoy,

Thanks for the interest. I just replied to your email.

Cleburne

1 hour ago, ORNERY OAF said:

Any update?

Ornery,

I beg your forgiveness for my tardiness. I've got your mould set aside and am trying to get shipping costs this afternoon for you. Your patience is much appreciated.

Regards,

Cleburne

My mold came yesterday. It was as new WITH handles. Can't beat that. Thanks!

21 minutes ago, Cholla said:

My mold came yesterday. It was as new WITH handles. Can't beat that. Thanks!

Glad you're happy with the purchase Cholla. Thanks for posting.

Archived