SASS Wire Forum

Brookfield CAS! Thursday Work Shirker August 25, 2022 Thank you!

Slow Mo Dern

Brookfield CAS! Thursday Work Shirker August 25, 2022

Howdy!

There was good fun to be had down in the woods Thursday. It was our last Thursday of the month Work Shirker Open Class CAS match! 

Thank you to everyone for coming and participating!

Thursdays match was won by good-natured heavy-hitter Loquacious Loner, first-place blue ribbon winner fair and square!  Congratulations, Loquacious Loner!

Black powder king, Willie Goodnews finished second and cross-draw aficionado Laramie Leadslinger finished strong in third place.

Clean shooters were the Brunswick Kid, Willie Goodnews, and Yippy Yiyo KiYay.   Congratulations to all our winners and contestants!

We were joined today by new shootist, Clem Moonshine.  Thank you for making him feel welcome.  I think a good time was had by Clem!  :lol:

The next Shenango River Rats match at Brookfield will be on Saturday September 10, 2022.  

Visitors and spectators are always welcome.  Wear adequate eye protection and hearing protection for your safety.  

All the best,
          Slow Mo Dern and the Shenango River Rats
          Thank you for your continued support!

Ripley Rose and I had a good time, (even though I had my first DQ….and I don’t mean Dairy Queen!)

Thanks for challenging stages and the new stage,  with small knock down plates!  Always good shooting with the River Rats.

Good people and a good match- thanks again.

Johnny Rails 

Howdy, Johnny Rails!

Thank you for the kind words!

Sorry about the DQ - I missed it!  Dairy Queen will fix that!

Thank you for all your hard work and generosity at the match.

Big thanks to hard-workin' Ripley Rose!  She helped us out immensely!  

Thank you for coming and helping make the match a success.  You folks are the best!

Mo

Archived