SASS Wire Forum

WTS/WTT Ruger Bearcat 22lr w/action job

July Smith

I have a stainless Ruger Bearcat in 22lr.  This is one of the "Shopkeeper" models which features a 3" barrel and a round grip.  I purchased this new and sent it straight off to Boomstick for his action job.  Transfer bar has been deleted, hammer welded up, half cock notch, etc., works just like the action jobs that are often done on the bigger Vaqueros/Blackhawks.  Slick and sweet little pistol.  Only test fired by Boomstick.   Asking $750 for a face to face transaction, $65 for shipping to an FFL willing to accept shipments from an individual.    Willing to consider trades on just about any SASS related firearm in either 38/357 or 44-40, but I only do trades face to face so that limits me to dealing with TX residents.  Can always use another already tuned for SASS SKB, BSS or 1887 shotgun.  Also interested in a SASS legal pocket pistol and Plainsman traditional legal single shot rifle for side matches.  Willing to add cash for the right deal.  Prefer a face to face transaction at the Texican Rangers

44911A16-856A-444C-A276-0991F27818AE.jpeg

F60B61B5-AE2D-4D9B-9CDF-DC90EB3AD80D.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Well I jumped the track too soon.  I was looking for a Ruger Super Bearcat for my grandson.  Sorry for the bust.  Yours is not what I am watching for.

I sent you another PM, stating so.

OkD

Archived