SASS Wire Forum

WTS. PAIR OF UBERTI 1860 RICHARDS TYPE II IN .45 COLT/SCHOFIELD. Price drop $1100 FIRM

Selling a gorgeous pair of Uberti Richards 1860 Type II transitional cartridge conversions  in .45 Colt/Schofield They are like new in box, with papers. They are literally "Like New!"  They are dead on shooters, the timing is perfect, and the arbor fit is perfect with a 006" cylinder gap.  They come with five replica .44 Colt cartridge boxes with preriod correct labels., though boxes take 50 of the .45 Colt or Schofield.

I bought them two months before I knew I was going to be able to get my pair of Anderson Type I 1860s in .44 Colt (my Holy Grail!). Used at one match in May of this year.  With my Andersons and Kirsts, I already have four open tops besides these.

$1200 FIRM.  Buyer pays actual priority mail to FFL of their choice.  Make sure your FFL will receive from a private party, as I am not an FFL. If he needs an FFL to ship to him, there is an additional  $40 for me to use an FFL on this end.  contact me at <imarangemaster@gmail.com> or PM me here.

Uberti Type IIs.jpeg

I have bought several guns from Toulumne .

He always over delivered. 

This is Nice buy on some beautiful guns .

You can be darn sure they are not "beat up".  TL buys new guns, takes pictures and writes articles, shoots them a handful of times until a new favorite comes along, then he sells them.   TL, how many times have you been married? :D

Thanks!  I actually bought these to be "Keepers" just before Railroad Flat this spring.  Then I ended up getting the "Holy Grail" of conversions, the Anderson Type I 44s, from Sioux City Kid at the match!  I have my pair of Kirsts (including my Saber River conversions, so I don't need the Ubertis.

PRICE DROP. $1100 for pair.  If they don't sell by Wednesday, they go to the local gun shop on consignment for $1200 pair.  I won't be able to sell at $1100 after that.

• Tuolumne Lawman 6127 changed the title to WTS. PAIR OF UBERTI 1860 RICHARDS TYPE II IN .45 COLT/SCHOFIELD. Price drop $1100 FIRM

AlrightI would really rather the pair go to a SASS shooter, so I will extend this ad one week.  Also, I will pay shipping to your FFL INCLUDED in the $1100.  They really are in mint condition, in box with papers.

• 2 weeks later...

How about $1000 for the pair, plus shipping.  I'd really rather sell them to a SASS Pard than consignment at the local gun shop!

Archived