SASS Wire Forum

View from the passengers seat.

Singin' Sue 71615

Great pictures. Thanks. 

A little helpful hint.  If you select all your photographs, before you hit Send, hit the "Insert" button on the first photo, that will put it into your post, then hit "enter" a time or two, go to the second photograph, hit the "Insert" button, and it will put the picture in with some space between it and the first photo.  Repeat for all photos.  I try to do that with all my multiple photograph posts, but working from my phone I sometimes get things confuzzled.  

43 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

A little helpful hint.  If you select all your photographs, before you hit Send, hit the "Insert" button on the first photo, that will put it into your post, then hit "enter" a time or two, go to the second photograph, hit the "Insert" button, and it will put the picture in with some space between it and the first photo.  Repeat for all photos.  I try to do that with all my multiple photograph posts, but working from my phone I sometimes get things confuzzled.  

Thanks.

I did not want to do that 29 times!!!

On 8/22/2022 at 11:01 PM, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

No. Battleship Rock is in  the Jemez...

This is on Ghost Ranch just past Abiqui , NM.

Battleship Rock is fairly gray stone.

Okay, that makes sense. I did visit Battleship Rock back in the late 80’s. I wasn’t too sure that was it or not. 

You have taken some great photos of some beautiful country. :)

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Okay, that makes sense. I did visit Battleship Rock back in the late 80’s. I wasn’t too sure that was it or not. 

You have taken some great photos of some beautiful country. :)

Northern NM is definately a great strata. Changes in just miles!!!

Jemez is the very start of that strata change.

I saw Battleship Rock when kids were at music camp!

2 hours ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

Is it just me or does anybody else find it funny that Shanley seems to be scouting remote locations?

Very remote.:D

Hahahaha!!!

So....there is some going on around Chama...as his draw of choice is in that surrounding area!!!

I have yet to see any in the Gost Ranch area....too close to the many forrested areas!!!

We are excited ti hunt Colorado in the near future!

Archived