SASS Wire Forum

Melbourne private school girl identifies as a cat

Buckshot Bear

7 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

The problem is we don’t have enough people in the world that identity as “Real Men” that could step forward and put a stop to this mental cancer.

Speaking of which... I now identify as a sexy, 6' 5" chiseled 20yo hunk. You lovely ladies can have my number any time you like. B)

7 hours ago, Chantry said:

I wonder why children are identifying as an animal.  Is it just a phase or fad or are they identifying as something else to escape some part of their current life they can't deal with?

The boy who took a dump in on the gym floor is probably looking for attention and doesn't actually identify as a dog, he just uses that as an excuse.

I'm also really glad I didn't grow up with smart phones and social media.  Being a kid can be hard sometimes and having smartphones and social media around to embarrass or humiliate a kid can make things much worse.

How long ago did you start to buy into this crap? :o

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

How long ago did you start to buy into this crap? :o

How long have you been ignorant of the possibility of legitimate mental health issues?

9 hours ago, Chantry said:

I wonder why children are identifying as an animal.  Is it just a phase or fad or are they identifying as something else to escape some part of their current life they can't deal with?

The boy who took a dump in on the gym floor is probably looking for attention and doesn't actually identify as a dog, he just uses that as an excuse.

I'm also really glad I didn't grow up with smart phones and social media.  Being a kid can be hard sometimes and having smartphones and social media around to embarrass or humiliate a kid can make things much worse.

There was a challenge posted on tik tok for kids to be a furry in school.  It hit the USA last school year.

Furry popup parties have been happening for years for adults.

7 hours ago, Chantry said:

How long have you been ignorant of the possibility of legitimate mental health issues?

I've been aware of legitimate issues and have worked with people who have them.  My son and his wife work in a facility in Las Vegas that deals with them all the time, but there sure are a bunch of bull crap things cropping up that are being invented by people with agendas that are not only beyond belief, but are also patently dangerous.....and quite frankly not even remotely within the realm of probability or possibility.

I don't figure to change anyone's mind on this subject on the forum, so I'm pulling out of the discussion right now.

27 minutes ago, sassnetguy50 said:

There was a challenge posted on tik tok for kids to be a furry in school.  It hit the USA last school year.

Furry popup parties have been happening for years for adults.

Parents need to pay more attention to the social media their children consume

The above is more proof that too little in-school time and too much social-media time is a bad combination.

Take a moment to consider the Ultimate Loser:

•  A male cuts off his Johnson to "be a woman"
•  Now has to sit down to pee
•  Eventually develops prostate cancer
•  Still has no clitoris
•  Pretends to get a period
•  Demands Tampax in the men's rest room
•  Wins at female sports events

After indulging his mental illness, he finally realizes he is not a woman at all.  
He is actually a kazoo that identifies as a giraffe.

image.liberals.transgender.riley.dennis.01.640pix.png

On 8/22/2022 at 8:48 AM, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

Do you reckon if I identify as a rich man, the current administration will recognize my self identity and fill my bank account?

Yep.  And Tax you dry too.

Senator Ralph Babet slams Year 8 student who reportedly identifies as a cat

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/senator-ralph-babet-slams-year-8-student-who-reportedly-identifies-as-a-cat/news-story/725171d6caae3d9a65880262e976a774

“This is a symptom of allowing the woke radical left in society to run rampant, unchecked,” he wrote.

“Can we just put a stop to this garbage right now.

“You goto (sic) school to learn reading, writing and arithmetic.

“You are not a cat. You are a little girl. The end.”

On 8/22/2022 at 7:48 AM, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

Do you reckon if I identify as a rich man, the current administration will recognize my self identity and fill my bank account?

No, they will just send you a bigger Tax bill.

Archived