SASS Wire Forum

Melbourne private school girl identifies as a cat

Buckshot Bear

Melbourne private school girl identifies as a cat

A private school in Melbourne is reportedly supporting a year eight, non-verbal student in identifying as a cat.

The Herald Sun reports the “phenomenally bright” child has been allowed to assume the identity, with the behaviour linked to the ‘furries’ subculture that has been adopted by some teen circles.

“No one seems to have a protocol for students identifying as animals, but the approach has been that if it doesn’t disrupt the school, everyone is being supportive,” said a source close the family.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/furries-australia-year-8-melbourne-private-school-girl-identifies-as-a-cat/news-story/04f31c482d0701cc1b42e047b5bcfce2

Give her a litter box in a barn and make sure she has plenty of Meow Mix!

Sad what this country is coming to. There are a couple of freshman in my daughter's school that claim to be cats and one boy acting like a dog took a dump in the gym floor.  Yes, we've spoken to the school board.

11 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

one boy acting like a dog took a dump in the gym floor. 

They should have rubbed his face in it, and then beat him with a rolled-up newspaper.

If you're going to act like a dog you need to be treated like a dog, and if you're going to crap on the floor you need to be house trained.

5 minutes ago, Alpo said:

They should have rubbed his face in it, and then beat him with a rolled-up newspaper.

If you're going to act like a dog you need to be treated like a dog, and if you're going to crap on the floor you need to be house trained.

I agree, but I'm sure they aren't allowed to touch him.

44 minutes ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

How can she identify as a cat if she's non verbal? Sounds like some loony teacher.

JHC

Pretty sure she can talk, but doesn't because cats 'don't talk'.

"girl screamed at another girl and said she was sitting on her tail; there's a slit in this child's uniform where the tail apparently is".

23 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Pretty sure she can talk, but doesn't because cats 'don't talk'.

"girl screamed at another girl and said she was sitting on her tail; there's a slit in this child's uniform where the tail apparently is".

Said the OP Waggishly!

8 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Schools debunking that they are installing litter boxes.

8 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Yeah great ..make sure she has plenty of kitty litter !!

8 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Give her a litter box in a barn and make sure she has plenty of Meow Mix!

......... is there "danger pay" for the poor schmuck that gets the job of cleaning the litter box ? .....   :huh:

It’s not the kids fault , kids will try to get away with what they are allowed. The parents that put up with this crap are letting the children down along with the school administrators and government officials who encourage this $hit . It’s laughable when how the left always quotes the “science” , then can’t identify a human let alone what sex the human is . It’s hard for me to believe this isn’t all done by design to destroy our society. Therapists are going to be busy in the future if we don’t devolve into a much more violent society. Or get taken over by the ccp and put into labor camps  

The problem is we don’t have enough people in the world that identity as “Real Men” that could step forward and put a stop to this mental cancer. 

11 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Sad what this country is coming to. There are a couple of freshman in my daughter's school that claim to be cats and one boy acting like a dog took a dump in the gym floor.  Yes, we've spoken to the school board.

I wonder why children are identifying as an animal.  Is it just a phase or fad or are they identifying as something else to escape some part of their current life they can't deal with?

The boy who took a dump in on the gym floor is probably looking for attention and doesn't actually identify as a dog, he just uses that as an excuse.

I'm also really glad I didn't grow up with smart phones and social media.  Being a kid can be hard sometimes and having smartphones and social media around to embarrass or humiliate a kid can make things much worse.

I think things like this will continue as society changes. Right now things like this are only a problem in developed nations . Anyplace where people don’t have 3 squares a day and a roof over their head this isn’t a problem yet . Don’t know how we get to the point where we are occupying our free time with productive things rather than destructive. Evil will always exist fight it where you can 

Do you reckon if I identify as a rich man, the current administration will recognize my self identity and fill my bank account?

Just now, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

Do you reckon if I identify as a rich man, the current administration will recognize my self identity and fill my bank account?

I think they are more likely to send you a large tax bill 

21 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

I think they are more likely to send you a large tax bill 

Pretty much what I was going to say. :D

24 minutes ago, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

No. Only result is you will immediately go to a higher tax bracket.......

In Melbourne Florida there are a number of people who identify as Gators. I have met them.

Archived