SASS Wire Forum

WTB 35 Remington Brass or Ammo

I finally found a good Marlin 336, in 35 Remington, like my Dad had, and I want to use it this deer season, in honor of my Dad.

Truly pleased with the rifle, but I can't find any ammo or brass, locally or on-line.

If anyone has any brass, or ammo, they'd be willing to part with, let me know.

Thanks, and God Bless!

Frio

i think its great that you found one like your Dads!     Great rifle for deer i love mine . i still take my Dads Deer rifle hunting even when im not going to use it. Kinda feel like hes there with me. let me look at my ammo i might have some of the Hornady  ill get back to you shortly . FPD 

2 hours ago, Frio Canyon Ranger, SASS# 48850 said:

I can't find any ammo or brass, locally or on-line.

I think you're leaving something out, like "I can't find any ammo or brass at my price point", because there's plenty of it on Gunbroker. One seller has five 20 count boxes of brand new, unprimed Remington brass for $65/box, Buy it Now. Others range all the way up to $114.85 for a box of 20 factory rounds. :blink: The places who don't have it are priced at $45 up, so maybe $65 for somebody that does have it isn't that bad of a deal. ;)

Frio,

There is an  Amoskeag auction coming up with a few lots with 35 Remington ammo.  Go to Amoskeagauction.com and select the Timed auction link.  Go to pages 28 and 29 - lot #'s 3341, 3349 and 3350.  Good luck bidding.

Grizz

HI Frio

Send me your address and I'll send you a box of 35 Rem brass. I also have a 336SC 35 Rem Marlin that was my dad's. SA

Archived