SASS Wire Forum

Another 'kudu's to Starline Brass

Widder, SASS #59054

I put in my 'backorder' yesterday (Wednesday Aug 17) for 500 pieces of .45 ACP +P brass.

I was notified this afternoon that it has been shipped and I should receive it on Saturday, via UPS.

Looks like my new BUL .45 will get a good workout the next couple weeks.

:D

..........Widder

1 minute ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

What is Starline going to do with all of those Kudu?

index.jpg

Okie, ya gotta speak Widder. Let me translate for you:

I put me an order in fer some 45acp+p brass on the interwebs with starline. They's getting to me a lot quicker than I suspected. That's real good but why I'm telling yun's this is cause I got me a fancied up new Bul 1911 and I needed a reason to gloat and be uppity to Tennessee Williams cause'n he ain't got one and I do.

-The shooter formerly known as Widowmaker Hill

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

Okie, ya gotta speak Widder. Let me translate for you:

I put me an order in fer some 45acp+p brass on the interwebs with starline. They's getting to me a lot quicker than I suspected. That's real good but why I'm telling yun's this is cause I got me a fancied up new Bul 1911 and I needed a reason to gloat and be uppity to Tennessee Williams cause'n he ain't got one and I do.

-The shooter formerly known as Widowmaker Hill

And don't forget...... I also have a S&W model 69 (5 shot 44 mag) and YOU DON'T!

..........Widder

Just now, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

And don't forget...... I also have a S&W model 69 (5 shot 44 mag) and YOU DON'T!

..........Widder

I'm liable to call your bunkhouse boss and offer her a shoebox full of money for that model 69 and then I'll have one and you won't! 

2 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

I'm liable to call your bunkhouse boss and offer her a shoebox full of money for that model 69 and then I'll have one and you won't! 

Well........ don't put your eye out!

Are you still do your imitations of Elton John?

He don't own a weed eater.

..........Widder

Archived